Saturday, December 31, 2011

Snip It Day 2

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the well wishes with my new company. Many of you have been with me for a long time and know that last year my father had a stroke, and just a couple months ago he had a heart attack. You also know that my parents both live with me. I have been a stay at home mom for the last 11 years on and off, but after these big changes happening in our family, it was time I started helping out around here. What better way to do that then doing something I really love. :) I am soooo EXCITED to but a little nervous too. So THANK YOU!!!

Here is a little snip it for today :)
This little fella come from our "Snow Much Fun" set, and I do believe this set is going to be FUN!! :) Hope you all are having fun getting ready for the New Year. :)
If you haven't already, go to this post HERE for your chance to win some free stamps!
HUGS

Pin It!

11 comments:

Robin said...

That bird is super fun... can't wait to see the set!!
Robin

Laurel said...

Cute, I love him!

jengd said...

I really like this one- cute and whimsical!

WencheP said...

Isn't that a cute little bird....

-Wenche

Danielle said...

So glad I found this by totally accident! That bird is so sweet! I think I am in love already!

Annette said...

Aww he is just adorable...LOVE HIM..

Miranda said...

this little birdie is very very cute.....

lynn said...

he's adorable cute, alison:) happy new year!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh Alison I am so excited for you. This little guy is adorable. You have a lot on your plate. I know this will be an outlet for you to contribute and release some stress and find joy! Hugs, Lisa

Steph said...

cute! can't wait :)

Indy said...

Oh these look so cute! I love cute!