Tuesday, January 31, 2012

behind the ALLEY day 4

this is the last day for sneak peeks.. Tomorrow these new stamps will be available for you to purchase.. I can't wait to see the crafty things you all come up with..

Marcy created this amazing card using the new Talk to Me set.. it features perfect word bubbles and words to go along with it.. She also used the dots Background Basics stamp.. Love the pink and yellow together..

Lisa brings us a creation with a vintage feel. She also used Background Basics. Love the look of it heat embossed on kraft. Her paper piecing gives a pop of color with these cute rolling pins from the Kitchen Gadgets set. I adore the way she put the sentiment on one of the rolling pins, and added some twine to bring your eye to it!! how fun!


see you tomorrow!!! YAY!!

Check out this fun review of our January Stamps done by our very own BARB.. :)

Pin It!

16 comments:

Robin said...

Great samples girls! Enjoyed the video by Barb as well!!! Her work is fab!
Robin

JOAN said...

Super cute!! Love those word bubbles. Marcy's card is super cute, love the color combo. And the rolling pin is so cute!!!

Hanneke said...

Such cute cards! Love the one with the rolling pins and sentiment roll with it especially. Hugs, Hanneke

Pam said...

Adore the samples here! Can't wait to see them all tomorrow!!

Purple Card Lady said...

I love the sentiment "roll with it" and the rolling pin. Oober cute stamps!! The video is very cool as well. Thanks for sharing!

jengd said...

Great stuff- those rolling pins are fabulous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Really cute cards. I especially love the one with the rolling pins. Fun, fun, fun!

Anne said...

Both of these are fantastic little cards.. I love the Star and its flower... and I love the vintagey effect with the rolling pins.. thanks for sharing..

cardsbymo said...

The rolling pin card is a hoot! I love the colors on the first card, though.

Jennifer said...

These stamps are so versitile and I just love what these ladies have done with them! I to love all the paper pieced rolling pins! Superb idea!

Edwina said...

I've enjoyed seeing the new stamps used on cards. I love the Rolling pin card- Roll with it! it is so cute! I love everything except the words on the Rock You card. It just does not go with that beautiful card. I'd like to see the card with a better sentiment. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

Anne said...

I just posted a card that I made using the Jam Jar from Kitchen Gadgets as a background paper.. You can see it here..

Jodi said...

Another fabulous Reveal!! Can't wait to see the whole stamp sets now! Super excited!!

DonnaSue said...

Such nice stamps...love the rolling pin (I bake a lot!).

Levana Sunandar said...

i really enjoyed the samples, creative ladies..

TR said...

Your sample cards are so cute ladies!