Monday, January 30, 2012

behind the ALLEY peek 3

oh it's getting so close to release day (FEB 1st)!! I am getting so excited!
Annette has stump-thing to share with you...it is a birthday celebration! She used all of our  new release stamps.. our background basics, talk to me, and crazy critters stamps.. don't you just love the bright, fun, festive feel of this card.. :) 




Barb used Background Basics, Talk To Me and a little heart from Snow Much Fun to make this non-traditional Valentine. The sentiment is actually just one stamp. Don't you just love how she stitched those hearts.. :) Stop by her blog for more information.

come back tomorrow for the last sneak peek...:) !!!!

Pin It!

18 comments:

Hanneke said...

These cards are just adorable! Love the bright colors of the first one and the stitched hearts of the second one. Those stamps are all awesome! Hugs, Hanneke

Julie E said...

Oooo, I agree, those hearts are fab! Happy colors on the first. I am looking forward to seeing all the images in a couple days.

Pam said...

Love them both! Can't wait to see them all!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These cards are great! Love the bright fun colors on Annette's card, and what a neat idea to stitch the hearts on Barb's card.

jengd said...

Cute! LOVE "stump-thing!"

Purple Card Lady said...

Cute creations! TFS!

cardsbymo said...

I have such a lack of background stamps in my collection. I love the chevrons and the polka dots too!

Anne said...

Both are lovely creations.. I like them both, the blue bear is adorable with his little sentiment and I I love the green non-traditional valentine..thanks for sharing..

Audrey said...

Such adorable cards! I just love that bear, and the bright green/black color combo on the second cards is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the full reveal :)

Jennifer said...

These are fabulous! Love the bright colours and the stump podium. Fantastic colour on the valentine! Love the stitched hearts!

Edwina said...

I love the bear on I have something to tell you card! love the green on the love always card. I like the stitched hearts. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

Megan said...

great cards. the first one is very colorful and the bear is adorable. The green card is very unique.

Jodi said...

Once again, LOVE these peaks!.... I am falling more and more in love with the stamps you are showing me!!

Rosemary said...

super cute cards... love the unconventional valentine!!

Robin said...

So sweet!!

DonnaSue said...

Very nice! Good job!

Levana Sunandar said...

the cards is so sweet// well done

luvthatstampin said...

I love the non-traditional colors. And what a great idea to hand stitch the hearts.