Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FEB Release DAY!! & FREEBIE

Yay!! it's here.. we are so excited to show you TAWS FEB stamps.. (We now accept CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TOO) woohoo...  We also have our freebie for you to play with.. since it is the first WED of the month.. 
before I get to the amazing sets for this month.. I wanted to tell you something fun we are going to be doing each month.. Each month on our Facebook page all month long, you can post pictures of your creations using your TAWS stamps or the freebies we provide.. at the end of the month one random person will be a lucky winner who will receive a stamp set of their choice. There is NO max, you can upload as many as you want!! So get creating and upload those creations!! 
Our fun stamps for this month are..
-Background Basics: yep.. it's just that.. the best basic background stamps that any stamper/crafter needs to have.. these stamps are so versatile and add such a fun flair to every project.. they really are a must have.

Crazy Critters: I just love critters.. I can't tell you how much fun I had designing and creating this set.. It's a perfect set to create scenes or a quick CAS card with the perfect sentiments to go along with every image..


Talk to me: okay this is such a fun set.. who doesn't love talking bubbles?? BUT.. here is the great part.. they are all mix and match.. every sentiment inside the bubble is separate.. so you have 7 talking bubbles and 10 separate sentiments.. :) it's such a versatile, fun, and great way to add a sentiment to any layout, card, or creation.. 



I hope you are just as excited as we are about these new sets..Come back tomorrow to see who our winners are from the Behind The Alley Sneak Peek Blog hop!!!  FEB- freebie is UP!!! and it's so cute! Here is a fun project I made using it.. go grab it for yourself..  and come create this card with me..  AND come back tomorrow with it for a fun CHALLENGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!:)


hugs


Pin It!

16 comments:

Ardilla said...

WOW, nice new realease... crazy critters are awesome, love the squirrel :)
Thanks for the freebie!

Pam said...

Love the new sets!! Have to get them! :) Thank you for the freebie!!

Purple Card Lady said...

Too cute! I love the fun-gi. I actually know a few fun-gis. lol Thanks so much for the freebie!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great release! And I just love that Fun-gi card form today. So cute and the glossy accents are perfect!

Anne said...

these are all fun sets... I think I like the crazy critters... I can't wait for your announcement of the challenges..

kim.scrapper said...

New sets are really cute, lovin that crazy critters.

Stephenie said...

fun-gi LOL!! thank you!!

Kelley said...

Wonderful idea, being able to change bubbles and sayings!

Fun-gi is too funny! Thank you for sharing it.

Stampin D Amour said...

These are so darling and whimsy! xo

-pamela :)

JOAN said...

Great video and I love the freebie. Super cute!! I can't wait to have those cuties in my hands ;)

JOAN said...

Great video and I love the freebie. Super cute!! I can't wait to have those cuties in my hands ;)

SiskiyouSue said...

Cute! Love the digi and what you did with it. Thanks.

txexperiment said...

Love these cards. Thanks for the freebie!

Annette said...

so darn cute...love it

Scrappy Rat said...

Thanks so much for the freebie (that was one of my grandpa's favorite jokes, ever!)

I love the new critters set. Really adorable! Looking forward to the next challenge.

Jennifer said...

This is a wonderful release! Thanks for sharing!