Wednesday, January 18, 2012

feeling the love...

one of my favorite things to do with sentiment sets is to use them as backgrounds..it looks like I am not the only one..  Annette used the  Jibber Jabber set to do just that.  How fun she made the hearts pop and added a little twine.  I am feeling the love... are you? :)

seriously cute.. I just love a little bird selling snowballs.. and Laurel used real mini cotton balls to add some texture to this card. I love that she shared the earmuffs with this little bird. We don't want it's beak to get cold.

I love felt.. there is something so fun about it that brings me back to when I was a child. I have yet to try it on a card, but Barb's card is so inspiring. I think I might just have to get some and try it out. I just love the soft colors of this baby card.. and do you love it that it's not your "typical" baby card. :)

Pin It!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Gorgeous cards girls!!!
Robin

Danielle Daws said...

Oh, these are so gorgeous!

Cathy Fong said...

Beautiful collections! the snowballs puffy looks so cute!

Jennifer said...

I love love love these cards! The twine and the clothesline, and this delicate butterfly are fabulous!