Monday, January 16, 2012

in a Jam....

oh my goodness.. I was laughing so hard when I first saw this adorable creation by Annette, and she is in a jam....Looks like the bee's have made there way through and are on the attack. She used the Kitchen Gadgets and Priceless Joy stamp sets. Don't you just love that she has one of the jars open.. and the twine for stripes.. eekkkk..
Here Lisa has made a country snowman tag using Snow Much Fun and Jibber Jabber Sets. The "for you" sentiment works perfectly on this gift tag. This little guy is the perfect adornment to these yummy snow ball cookies. I just love how she attached him with a safety pin, and added a heart..




Marcy used the butterfly from Priceless Joy and the sentiment from Jibber Jabber.  I love the mixed pattern papers she used for her design and to paper piece the butterfly.  Look how sparkly the glittered wings make the butterfly look.   I also love that she added the sentiment hanging from the bow.


Pin It!

6 comments:

Isha said...

Gorgeous cards.

Robin said...

Great cards guys!!
Robin

Denise and Louise said...

These are just gorgeous. Such talented ladies.
Denise xx

Ryann Salamon said...

Very cute cards. I really like your stamps!

Jennifer said...

Fantastic cards! I just love all the different ideas you bring forward!

Anne said...

all three are fabulous creations..