Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Meet the TAWS DT!!

Meet the TAWS DT! :)!!
(Me) Ali/Alison Spelman
Hey everyone! I am Alison owner and creator of The Alley Way Stamp Company, Free Digital Stamps Blog, DYSU blog (and the formally Stretch N' Bubbles) I am married to a great guy Stefan and we have 2 beautiful children. Stretch who is a whoot and always keeps you laughing and enjoying your life, and Liberty who everyday is simply a joy to be around. Some of my sentiments in my new line of stamps come inspired by her.
A little more about me and my crafting world. I really started "Scrapbooking/Card making" in 1996 when my dear friend Lisa Bearnson introduced me to her new magazine Creating Keepsakes, after that I was HOOKED! I scrapbook and also love making card, really I love anything crafty. I have been published in many magazines, worked for Creating Keepsakes as a designer for products sold on QVC, and have won many contests.I would love to have you visit my personal blog sometime. I love making anything my "own".. LOVE being unique and different.

I just recently have been asked to be a designer for Quilting Creations International which will be turning some of my designs into fun stencils for you all to enjoy! I am super excited for that to start too:)

I hope to be able to bring you some new and creative ways to use your stamps, and to inspire you to think outside the box... HUGS


Laurel Seabrook
Hi there, Laurel here and I am so excited and honored that Alison asked me to join her DT for these absolutely adorable stamps! I am married with 2 girls ages 16 and 14 and I teach grade one. At night I play in my craftroom creating all types of paper craft projects from cards to layouts to altered art. I love being in my scraproom, it is my wind down at the end of a busy day. I have been fortunate to have been published in such magazines as CARDS and other Northridge Media magazines (Create, Cricut and Scrapbook Trends), Paper Crafts and Canadian Scrapbooker. I have also been lucky to have been and continue to be on wonderful design teams like The Alley Way. Currently I am also on the Glue Dots, Momenta, Jessica Sprague, Ribbon Carousel, Wee Memories, Lessology and Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings. To be rewarded and recognized for something you have a passion for is such a blessing and I am thankful every day. I do try to blog daily and I would love for you to visit me at over there: Personal Blog
I want to thank Alison for asking me to join her team and I am looking forward to this year.
Lisa Lara

I am a stay at home Mom. My husband and I live in Washington State. We have two boys. Our oldest Is a Marine. Our youngest is college bound. Life is good. I have a few chronic health conditions and paper crafting is my therapy. It brings me such joy. I hope you find inspiration in my creations…as I do in yours! My personal blog is HERE

Annette Allen
Hi My name is Annette Allen, I am a housewife and I love the Lord. I have been married for 17 years to the best man in the world. Speaking of the world, I have lived a few fun places….I have been so lucky to have lived in Germany and many many states in the US. I am now a California girl and have to say that I miss the snow. So now my favorite shoes are flip flops and flip flops. I have two dogs that are like my children and yes they totally rule the house. But don't tell them. I would like to think of myself as a fun person. I try and enjoy each day and live it to the fullest. My pleasures are crafting, camping and traveling. I like to explore new places. But my heart belongs to crafting. I started making cards back in 1997 and have not paused for a minute. Thank you for letting me share a little bit about myself. I hope that you will enjoy my creations and look forward to new friendships. Happy Crafting.
You can check out my blog HERE

Marcy Schwarz
My name is Marcy. I am a woman passionate about scrapbooking, stamping and all things paper crafted. I am blessed with a loving family, including a DH that supports all my “paper needs” with a bemused look and a credit card. I teach many paper crafting classes including: Scrapbooking, Rubber Stamping, Card Making, Cricut Training, Jewelry Making and Altered Arts. Stop by and visit my blog HERE
Barb Murphy
My name's Barb Murphy. I'm a single, thirty something gal from New Brunswick, Canada. I love my job in the telecommunications industry where I design cable routes and pole lines. Steel toe boots and a fluorescent yellow hard hat are standard issue! I feel like I've been searching my whole life for a great hobby, but I never felt like a creative person. I wandered hobbyless for many years until a friend introduced me to scrapbooking in 2009. I really didn't enjoy it, but felt guilty after spending so much money on supplies! lol So, I started making cards and quickly fell in love with creative release it provided. I found photography around the same time and if I'm not making cards, chances are that I'm running the roads looking for some great shots. I created my blog, Kinsale Creations in May 2010 to share both with the world. I began participating in online challenges, blog hops and eventually tried submitting to publications. The feedback and support I`ve received from other designers along the way has been an added blessing. I am thrilled to be part of The Alley Way Stamps Design Team! This is a dream come true for me and I hope to inspire you with every post." Stop by and visit my blog HERE


Leave a comment here telling me a stamp set idea you would love to see.. one person will be randomly picked to win a stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps!

Oh and if you haven't done it already.. you have a chance to win a TAWS set here too
and Also Here
HUGS
Pin It!

65 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

What a fantastic DT line-up! I can't wait to see what you all create!

As for stamp sets, I'm a complete sucker for sentiments, some funny ones would be brilliant. :-)

Jenny said...

What a line up, great choice Alison and congrats to all the lucky ladies :)
Jenny x

Isha said...

Superb DT girls. Congrats Alison. Looking forward:)

Hussena said...

congrats to all the new DT'S what a great choice...and i am so happy to see a familiar face of my blogger pal Annette in the line up ... her work is so inspiring:)
and as for the stamp set i actually love your newly released jibber jabber one i thought that one is perfect!!!

WendyP said...

would love to see some dragonflies and other nature themed sets
congrats to you and all the DT gals

Joan V said...

Exercise set. Like running, lifting weights all for adults. Maybe even some encouraging sentiments. Good health reminders, etc.

joanvanc@gmail.com

Ardilla said...

I'm so excited about your new stuff...
A set I would like to see is for men... could be marine, or barbaque, or just cakes for birthdays but no flowers or female things (do you get the idea?)

~amy~ said...

Such a rockin' team! I always love seeing coffee themed sets:)

Karen B. said...

Congratulations ladies! What a wonderful team. I'd love to see your take on Get Well/Sympathy!

Laurel said...

Yay, this is going to be fun!

Sara I. said...

Wow, amazing DT lineup - Congratulations ladies! Seriously cannot wait to see what you each have in store for us! Happy New Year!

Audrey said...

What a great team! I have no doubt the inspiration will be flowing generously! I love animal stamps, and would love to see some animals from TAWS :)

Annette said...

I am so excited, this is going to be so much fun. Thanks again Alison..You have made my year...

I would love to see a beach set...beach ball, fun crab man...etc..

Scrapaddict said...

Congrats to all the ladies! Bowling is my game, but no stamps available.

Anita said...

Congrats! I want to see a photography or journaling set for scrapbooking.

Emily Leiphart said...

Congrats to the new DT! I'm thrilled to see so many of my friends here. The inspiration is going to be amazing!

Jennifer said...

I am so delighted to meet all of your DT! I look forward to you creations this year!

Robin said...

What a fun and inspirational team.... fab!! I think a set of special dates is always good... 1st, 25th.... etc. that you can mix and match for birthdays, anniversaries in your fun font!!
Robin

lynn said...

congrats to you all! awesome team, alison!

Stampin D Amour said...

Congrats Alison on your new DT!! I look forward to seeing all of the fabulous creations from such a talented group! xo

-pamela :)

Donna said...

Can't wait to see what the design team comes up with! Looking forward to all the inspiration. I LOVE and collect all kinds of sentiments but I like really punny sets so I'd love to see a "punny" set with sentiments and images that match!

Rosemary said...

what fun stamps you have!! so excited to see my friend, lisa, on your amazing design team! i would love to see a set with cute little fish and punny sayings to go along.

Luanne said...

Congratulations to the new team! Can't wait to see all your projects this year.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Looks like a FABULOUS team:) CONGRATS!

Lisa Lara said...

Happy and excited to be here Alison. Whoo-Hoo.

FrancineB said...

Cupcakes!!! Stamps with cupcakes where you can change icing and liners with lots of cute sayings. Maybe a platter to put them on, sprinkles, candles, big cupcakes, and even mini cupcakes.

Kris Chirhart said...

Balloons are my favorite! You can never have too many! :) Oh, and cats too! Thanks for the chance to win.

GrĂ¡ said...

Building sets where you can make a stamp look slightly different or build up a background, such as rounded bubble numbers that you can turn into balloons or large candles or just use on their own. You could even have highlights to add in :)

craftymom205 said...

Something for men.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

jengd said...

Congrats team!! I'm always on the lookout for masculine sets and sets aimed at boys that aren't cutesy.

Germana said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful team!!!!! I love dots dots dots...little...big...medium...so I'd like to see some backgrounds sets...and...sentiments...handwritten sentiments!! Thank you so much for the chance!!! Hugs! Ge

craftin-dawn said...

awsome DT line up! I would love to see more masculine sets and and boys stuff! I have 2 sons and a grand son and a hubby, and its hard to find "men" stuff and sentiments

Emily Painter-Davis said...

Great team!
I am looking for simple sets that make CAS cards. Love trees, love flowers, love Thank Yous.

Good luck and I'm looking forward to see what you all do!
em

nancyparker55 said...

Looking forward to the inspiration these lovely ladies will be giving us.
I would like to see a stamp set geared towards masculine cards, especially for men who aren't sports fans.

CanadianScraps43 said...

Congrats ladis on being chosen for such an amazing design team. Your work is truly amazing and can't wait to see what else you inspire me with! Thanks for the chance to win.

Kelley said...

You've got a powerhouse of a DT. Can't wait to see what they've got to show us.

Stamp set I would like to see? I think more sentiment backgrounds done like Tim Holtz's Reflections.

Pauline said...

I'm sweet on funky flowers.... I'd love to see a flowers set! Congratulations girls, on making the team!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

I would love to see maybe something springy like raindrops and umbrellas! congrats!
daniellehigginbottom at hotmail dot com

Jan Garber said...

So, so happy for you! Already know I would love to have the Kitchen Gadgets stamp set!
How about some Sock Monkey images?

Daizeefli said...

I would love o see something with dogs! Best wishes on your new store!

KarKar said...

I like stamp sets with little kids in them.

kim said...

what a great site with some really sweet stamps

Edwina said...

Allison, I look forward to seeing your creations! Thanks for all the hard work on the freebie site. It is wonderful, so I know that this blog will be too. I would love a set of butterflies that is different. I have been wanting a set with fountain pens too. Can find it anywheres, even in digis. Digis would be great! Thank you! Edwina Brown

cat said...

thanks!
I love animal images, kids, but must admit that there really aren't a lot of humorous workout images so that would probably be my choice. thanks again.
cat s.

heatherc said...

What a lovely design team, best wishes to all of you! I hope you have tons of fun!
As for a stamp idea, perhaps some masculine stuff?

Babe O'Mara said...

Great design team. I'd like to see a set of stamps with cats for some of the holidays, like cat w/heart for Valentines Day, with a shamrock, easter basket etc.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Bev Karolak said...

What a fantastic DT line-up! Congrats to all!
I would like to see some chicken or "chook" (as we call them in OZ!) stamps, as I can't get enough of them!

Tink said...

I would like something a bit Gothic cute..

Naomi said...

What a FABULOUS lineup you have here! Can't wait for the inspiration to start pouring out!
I'd like to see a stamp set with tools and some punny sentiments for my handy man!

Hugs,
Naomi

Anne said...

Welcome to all the DT..Can't wait to see your projects...

Denise and Louise said...

Congrats to the team - cam't wait to see your creations.
Would love some funky trees/flowers/birds.
Hugs
Denise xx

cass said...

Site ,looks great, some wonderful crerations. I would love to see more boy stamps

Sandy said...

Congrats to the DT! Looking forward to seeing what comes from the awesome talent!

I love your jibber jabber line!

cardsbymo said...

I would love to see some stamps geared toward adolescent boys. I have 4 nephews who range in age from 9-11 and it gets harder each year to make fun cards for them.

Scrappy Rat said...

Hamsters!!! Or a small pet assortment with hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, rabbits, rats, mice, chinchillas, degus, etc. along with cages, wheels, waterbottles, things like that. :)

MEGAN said...

What a group of talented ladies you have! This blog is going to be very successful!!

As for a stamp set I'm always searching for a manly/boyish set. It's really hard to find digi's geared towards men/boys.

Kimberly said...

Oh how wonderful....love your new blog...and congrats on your line..love to see men stamps..
kimbob27 at hotmail dot com

Sassy said...

Nice line-up! Hmmmm. ... I would like to see a set of stamps geared towards a hobby farm... with llamas, pygmy goats, etc.

Levana Sunandar said...

what a great line-up of DTs! congrats of your line and can' wait to see their creations..

Jessica said...

Can't wait to see what y'all create! Love these cute stammps.

Mary-Anne V said...

I would like to see a stamp set geared more to masculine themes... its always challenging to make a card for a guy. Thanks for the chance to win.

Steph said...

Can't wait to see what the team will share, congrats!

Hmmm, I think I'm ready for summer so maybe some fun summery type stamps, the beach, the pool, sunglasses and lemonade :)

dee marie said...

So nice to meet the team! Looking forward to being inspired :) I would love to see a sky set - cloud, sun, moon, star, rainbow, kite, hot air balloon - the plane in Priceless Joy would fit right in! Thanks again for a chance to win!

Nikki said...

Fab Line Up and I'd love to see small sentiments with little doodles around them
hgus Nikki

walchowDesign said...

Great to meet the creative team with fantastic projects!