Friday, January 20, 2012

oh my goodness...

okay SERIOUSLY excited.. if you know me I love finding different ways to use stamps.. little bits and pieces here and there..I am so excited to share with you today's creations.. do you remember seeing a banner in the sky behind a plane? I do.. I don't know if that dates me as to being old.. :) well Barb has created the most adorable card with the colors gradually changing. I love how she mixed and matched the sentiments..


 Lisa's creation using the  Kitchen Gadgets set. She discovered that the label on the jam jar makes the perfect slice of bread or here toast, all you have to do is flip it upside down.. How cool is that... Just love these smiling toasts on this "hi" card.

Marcy also used the plane and star images from Priceless Joy and the sentiment from Kitchen Gadgets. I am loving the way she placed the sentiment inside a big cloud.. and LOVE the glittery stars..  

this has been such an inspiring day.. :) 
don't forget to check out our Facebook page (right sidebar click link) to see how you can win a stamp set from TAWS!


Pin It!

4 comments:

kim.scrapper said...

Such adorable cards, I love that toaster one, super cute!

Kelley said...

Great uses for stamps, a jam label for toast. Who knew! All the cards are adorable.

lynn said...

fab and adorable, everyone:)

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card!!!