Tuesday, January 10, 2012

seriously cute...

I can't tell you how exciting this has been for me.. to see my designs in acrylic.. and i am loving what the DT is popping out.. I know you will too....

 Annette created this cute card using our new Snow Much Fun stamp set. I just LOVE how she paper pieced our little bird in all different colors of patterned paper. Don't you love how she used the snow swirl to really ground them to the card.. I just love kraft, so anything on kraft is something I am going to aww over..

Barb is joining us for the first time today! She made use of bright colors, funky shapes and a punny sentiment to make the adorable bee image from Priceless Joy the true focal point of the card. Look at all the texture and different layers. Highlighting the versatility of our stamps, the stacked sentiment was built using stamps from Priceless Joy and Jibber Jabber. Doesn't it tie everything together perfectly? I just love the way she put the googly eye on the bee to give it that added "fun" feel... and who doesn't love little wings with some glossy accents..



Any Shaped card has a soft place in my heart.. and this one is one of those.. Marcy  created this adorable card  using the fun toaster image from Kitchen Gadgets.  She colored the image with copics and added a thick layer of Glossy Accents to make the black parts dimensional and shiny. Don't ya just love the way the sentiment is "poppin' out" of the toaster? I love how she pulled the black into her bow.

I hope to see you tomorrow.. when we show you more inspiration using the Jan release.. 

Pin It!

7 comments:

Isha said...

Love love the cards and the stamps. TFS

Luanne said...

Very cute cards and stamps! Love the stamping card by Annette. The colorful card by Barb is just so cool, love the color. Love the card shape by Marcy.

Hussena said...

these are so adorable ..love them all i really loved the bee one such a fab idea...TFS.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are all so cute!!!Thanks for sharing!!!

Country Mouse said...

All of these cards are just wonderful!!! Loving these images! Congrats on them going acrylic, how exciting!!!
audrey

Jenny said...

Fabulous cards...love the toaster, so realistic :)
Jenny x

Jennifer said...

Incredible the variety of designs! Giving me some great ideas!