Monday, January 9, 2012

Winners announced .. and some inspiration..

We are having so much fun with the new release. I am so excited to share with you the projects for today.. We have the random winners to announce today too :)

First we have Laurel who used the new Kitchen Gadgets for her card. The rolling pin has been paper pieced with some woodgrain paper (don't you LOVE that) and mounted on some foam squares for some dimension. I just love the fun colors she has added to bring it all together. The twine at the top is a perfect touch.


Second we have Annette with more from the new Kitchen Gadgets stamp set. Look how fun she added the mix of hearts in the blender and framed it with some twine. I love how she distressed the edges of the paper to bring out the fun side of her card. I just love how many fun ways you can use this collection.

Third is Lisa combining Snow Much Fun and Priceless Joy to make a whimsical winter scene. Just look how the heat embossing gives perfect texture to her cute stack of snowballs. Her choice of designer paper accented by her sponged edges just makes our little bird pop. The rustic twine with tag just completes this cute creation. What's cuter than a little bird selling snowballs! The only thing I can think of is this card! 



Winners for the random draws are
Cathy Caldwell

Audrey Tokach
My Photo
Jenn Zeeb
My Photo
Jan Garber
My Photo
Luanne
My Photo
Linda W
My Photo
Anne
My Photo

Congrats to you all... don't worry if you didn't win this time.. there will be a lot of chances to win sets from TAWS.. if you are a winner please email me at alison@thealleywaystamps.com and send me your name and address.. :) I will send out your surprise set in the mail :) come back tomorrow to see what we have for you to be inspired by :)


Pin It!

14 comments:

Jenn Zeeb said...

How fun to see my name!! Thanks so much.

Robin said...

Congrats girls!! Love the inspiraton!
Robin

Danielle Daws said...

Congrats to the winners! I'm loving all the inspiration so far! :-)

Jenny said...

Love the inspiring cards, so much fun.Congrats to all the winners :)
Jenny x

Luanne said...

Great cards! love the simple designs.

Congrats to the winners! including me. :)

Luanne

Lisa Lara said...

Congratulations everyone!

~amy~ said...

congrats ladies...and a-dorable cards by the DT!!!

Audrey said...

So excited to be a winner! Thank you so much! Such adorable cards today, too :)

Marcy said...

Love the cards...great inspiration! Congrats to the winners!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful cards! Just love these stamps! Congratulations to the ladies that won!

Donna said...

Great inspiration today! Congrats to the winners!

Annette said...

Congratulations to all the winners...

lynn said...

great cards, everyone! congrats to the winners!

Levana Sunandar said...

winners, congrat for ll of tou..thats all also great cards!