Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 3 Behind the Alley Sneak Peeks!!

ahh.. it's almost here. I am so excited to share with you a few more projects! :) 

Annette made this yummy card using our Hey Cupcake stamp set.. I love how she added glossy accents, and hung the bow for a banner..:) the patterned paper is so fun too..

Barb is a big animal lover, so it's only natural that our new Moovin' and ei-ei-o sets are quick additions to her TAWS favorites list! She's colored these guys with colored pencils then added lots of texture, layers and a bright distress-stained background to make everything pop. Don't you just love that woodgrain in the back, and how she used the water to make it a different texture.. :) so fun!! 


Don't forget.. To get you jazzed up about our new release we have some free stamps to offer! WHOOHOO right! :) 
these are some ways you can enter to win.. please leave a separate comment for each one you do...
2-Comment on the DT girls blogs (below)
3-Comment on the taws posts for the next 4 days
4-Post about it on facebook or your blog
5-Like us on Facebook
( you can pick and choose which ones you want to do.. but the more you comment the better chance you have to win) THREE people will picked to receive one of the new sets! You have until FEB 29th to leave comments.
----- leave a comment here telling us a stamp set you would like to see

Pin It!

31 comments:

Robin said...

Really great cards girls! Can't wait to see the e-i-e-i-o set in full! A set I would like to see... maybe something to do with playing cards would be fun?
Robin

Pam said...

How fun! The farm set looks really cute!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such cute cards! The ladies did a great job. Love both these cards and how each of the ladies added some texture to them. Great job!

Lisa R. said...

Fantastic projects! Lovin the releases. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Lisa R. said...

FB follower! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Lisa R. said...

Don't see where to comment on the DT's projects? I saw them for the previous post/ Thanks. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Lisa R. said...

Hmmmm. Not sure what kind if stamp set I would like to see. I do like the look of postage stamps and word or definition backgrounds. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

ellenmcrawley said...

I LOVE cows, so I'm dying to see more of the MOOVIN' set!

Marit said...

Those cards are so great! Especially the Fluffy sheep, cute! A stamp set I would like to see...something with flowers!

Marit said...

I'm a facebook follower too!

Emily Keaton said...

Gosh, both of these cards are so much fun! Your DT is giving us some fabulous inspiration! I would *love* to see a background building stamp set with hexagons. :)

Jenny said...

Cute cards, the farm animals are definitely fun :0)
Would love to see a stamp set based doing the laundry with some great puns in it :0)
Jenny x

Kris Chirhart said...

Oh, I loooove the farm animals!! Super cute card... I hope to see a rooster and chickens in that set too!

Karin said...

The farm animals are just the best! Great peeks so far!

Donelda said...

eeek, those animals are so adorable!!! Can't wait to see what's up tomorrow!!

kim.scrapper said...

Great job ladies, loving all these wonderful projects! Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

jengd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jengd said...

Cute cards both! Looking forward to seeing the full releases! As for new sets, I'm always up for boy stamps that aren't cutsie or babyish.

Rosemary said...

super fun cards today!! not sure what kind of set i would like to see... but flowers are always good!

Jingle said...

These are so cute!

Jingle said...

Oh, and I'd love to see some great Doily stamps from you guys!

Anne said...

love both of these cards... both are fun and different.. love the patterns and colors used..

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty cards Annette...
love your layouts on them.....
Great patterns too...

Dorinda said...

oops, missed a comment day but I'm back...love the sneak peaks

Jan Garber said...

Cute animal images! I would love to see TRAVEL stamps, but more of a comical nature. Maybe include those sayings we all heard growing up: "Are we there yet?" "He's/She's on my side!" "I'm thirsty!"...you know the ones! LOL!

Audrey said...

Oohhh, I love all of the peeks today! Cupcakes are my favorite, and those animals are ADORABLE! :)

Jodi said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am lovin'all the creations!! The farm animals are a must in my craft room!

Edwina said...

What adorable cards! Love them both! I love the animals one on the other. reminds me of a nursery rhyum. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Kelley said...

Oh, I need the E-I-E-I-O set! I have to sing that with my granddaughter every time I see her. Plus, we live on a farm and have pigs, sheep are in the field beside us and the cows and horses are across the road.

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

I love the farm set! I can't wait to see all of the stamp sets! :) I would like to see a stamp set with backpacks, pencils, like a school set. Crayons and even play doh would be so fun! Oh and a little school house. :)