Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March Release HERE 10 NEW SETS!!!

Yay!! it's here.. we are so excited to show you TAWS March stamps.. (We now accept CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TOO click here to learn how) woohoo...  
before all the fun stuff.. :) I wanted to show you this..
Barb created a CAS card for us today using Chatterbox to full effect! She repeatedly stamped the "dream in COLOR" sentiment, slightly offsetting it each time. I love the subtle touch of color in the bubbles of the letters and in the skinny alcohol inked strip along the bottom edge! A perfect way to put those pretty scraps to use and to really dream in color :)


Marcy created this amazing colorful cupcake card. I love the gems, and how she made the card stand out with those fun colors :) 


NOW :) I wanted to tell you something fun we are going to be doing each month.. Each month on our Facebook page all month long, you can post pictures of your creations using your TAWS stamps or the freebies we provide.. at the end of the month one random person will be a lucky winner who will receive a stamp set of their choice. There is NO max, you can upload as many as you want!! So get creating and upload those creations!! 
For our next Surprise!! are you all ready???
This month in honor of CHA and since we didn't get to go, we wanted to have our own online CHA release with YOU!!!  So when you spend $75.00 or more in the store you get a FREE stamp set.. (all you have to do is add $75.00 worth of product in your cart, when checking out put what set you would like for free in the comment section)
Here are our sneak peeks of our stamp sets, and to tell you how it will work.. Click 
Our fun stamps for this month are..

adoraBOWL-hehe it's just that.. adorable. This is a fun retro set, that is sure to get you in the mood to have a good time. There were some of you requesting a fun bowling set, so we put our thinking caps on and came up with this. Fun 50's glasses, and sentiments to match each image.. You won't have to "SPARE" any details when you buy this set.
Chatterbox-is another fun play on words set that is perfect for merging.. This set will go perfect with any of TAWS sets you have, but will rock it with the Jibber Jabber set. We have also added some fun sentiments like BEE-tween, or BEE-cause.. so you can use it with the Priceless Joy set.. or how about Spread your "wings" and fly to go with the plane.. the options are endless.


ei-ei-o- Old McDonald did have a farm, and I bet it was something cute like this.. with a fun barn, a cute fly buzzing around, and some little animals to make sure you can put an "oink, oink, here and an oink, oink, there" this set goes perfectly with our "get moovin set"
get moovin-we had to do a fun horse and cow, we wanted to add a horseshoe, cloud, raindrop, hay, chicken scratch, and the perfect sentiments to partner up with the ei-ei-o set..

Gotta Bug?-This set is perfect to use for those people you know who need a little pick me up, feeling blue, or they have "caught a bug".. send them a jar full of warm fuzzies, or maybe you know someone who is a total "pill or Prescription" when they are sick.. there is even a little guy to help you out.. how about put one of the 3 faces on the band-aide, inside the jar, on the warm fuzzies, or on the prescription bottle. The pills come out of the jar for the popular stamp in a stamp to give you an extra added bit of fun. 

Hey Cupcake-this set is so versatile I am so excited to share it with you. Build your own cupcakes the way YOU want them, place the fun faces inside the cherries, on the cupcakes, or leave them off.. this really is a set that you get to have it YOUR way! This set also features the  popular stamp in a stamp to give you an extra added bit of fun. 

Monster Mash- I really love this set.. how fun are monsters? I love them, and to be able to make them the way you want them, is even better. Teeth, no teeth, one eye, two, or 10. How about a girl monster with a boy, this is a perfect set to make for an anniversary card, or just to tell your friend how special they are. My favorite sentiment from this set.. "My imaginary friend said you're special." hehe...

Mustache Mania-this set is near and dear to my heart.. I only have 2 pictures with  my Dad without a Mustache, I love them.. This is such a fun set with patterned mustaches, and barber shop poles.. old fashioned razors are sure to make sure you have the perfect trim.

Phraseology-I love background sets.. and what is more fun than your own WORD SEARCH.. find words like Celebrate, BFF, Laugh Often, I heart you, a note, Kiss Me, etc.. there are so many fun phrases, and words on this stamp. It will be fun to circle, chalk, or even cut out your perfect phrase and use it as a background. 

Work it Out-I don't know about you, but one of my New Year's goals is to be fit.. not skinny, just healthy.. and this set was a perfect set for me to motivate all my friends who want to do the same thing.. It's a great way to show them that you support them wanting to be healthy and fit.!


I hope you are just as excited as we are about these new sets..Come back tomorrow to see if you are one of our lucky Behind the Alley Blog hop winners :) 
Pin It!

21 comments:

Kate said...

OMG These are so CUTE.

Hugs,
Kate

Robin said...

Lots of great new sets!!!

Barb said...

awesome new sets Alison!!! i'm so lucky to get to play with them, it's obvious that a lot of work went into each one!

Pam said...

It's great to finally see all the new sets!! They are all really adorable!! Great work on them!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these, the critters are wonderful, but I think my favorite favorite is Phraseology. So different, so clever, so many possibilities!

kim.scrapper said...

Wonderful new additions, love them all!

Marit said...

Great new sets! Love them!

Anne said...

Way too cute.. I can't decide which ones I like better.. I think Hey Cupcake, Gott Bug and chatter box are my top 3 faves...

jengd said...

Fabulous new sets and I LOVE that "dream in color" card!

Dorinda said...

I am so loving these. I think the ei-ei-o is my fav just because those animals are so darn cute...and I love barns

cardsbymo said...

The bowling set is my favorite. I can envision and cool spinner card that features the bowling ball rolling towards the pins!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness these are adorable. I love the glasses one. They are kinda like my glasses. LOL Love the Gotta bug. I am on the couch fighting a cold right now and that really made me laugh.
Best wishes on your new release.

lynn said...

alison, these are beyond adorable! and i mean ALL of them!

Marie / Legojenta said...

Oh my, I think I see my first ever TAWS set in this release! I LOVE the monster mash set =)

Jodi said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them all... my fav: Gotta Bug, Work it out & Monster Mash!! Can't wait to get crafty with them!!

Edwina said...

All of these are such cute stamp sets! Love the girls cards I have seen each day. Thank you, Edwina Brown

Jan Garber said...

So many adorable sets! Strangely, my favorite doesn't have images at all! The Phrasology set would be so much fun to play with! And I can sooo relate to AdoraBowl! Love those glasses!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SO Cute--love all of these! FUN!

Danielle Daws said...

They're all fabulous! I adore the "Dream In Color" card!!

Donelda said...

Oooo, I love them all!! how is a girl to decide what set to pick first??!!

FrancineB said...

Oh, man, I'm going to be so broke.