Tuesday, February 21, 2012

one day closer :)

We are one day closer from spreading one of the BIG Surprises.. :) and we have some fun inspiration to get you through your day.. It is a hexagon party and Annette has invited all of our little friends from Crazy Critters and added a fun sentiment from our Jibber Jabber set.I just love that she used the patterned paper to make this card fun and bright :)  

YES!! It's true.. I have another Video with Ali for you :) 



 I am so excited.. the 24th is almost here.. :) When we get to reveal just ONE Of our TWO great surprises.. :) hope you all are having a wonderful week..hugs



Pin It!

5 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

ARGH! I don't know what's tormenting me more - the wait till the 24th or now knowing there's another surprise after that!!

Pam said...

Cute cards today! Will be looking forward to tomorrow's news!

Jodi said...

oh boy excited to see what you have in store!! Just got my stamps last week, and hoping to play with this months release this week!

luvthatstampin said...

Annette's card is so adorable! Great job!

luvthatstampin said...

I really love your stamps, and this video was really helpful.