We are so excited to announce our winners for the Behind the Alley Sneak Peek.. but before we do that. .. We are elated to tell you that TAWS challenges are now open!!! :) I hope you will be among the first to play along!
Here are the fun details for our Be Inspired Challenge
- This challenge will run from today Feb 2nd- Feb 18th. (closing at Midnight Mtn. time)
- You must use a The Alley Way Stamps image/sentiment in your project. (if you don't have any the Alley Way Stamps yet.. don't fret.. you can find freebies for you to use in our freebie section HERE)
- We are open to all ideas-cards, layouts, altered projects, etc.. BE INSPIRED!
- You must include the TAWS inspirational photo or the BE Inspired photo plus a link back to us IN your actual blog post. So others that want to BE Inspired can play along!
- Please link DIRECTLY to your project.
- Link up below using the blue MR. Linky..
- Must be a NEW CHALLENGE...
- ***for an extra chance to win a freebie this month... post your creation on our facebook page too
- Okay.. now the fun part.. here it is.. I want you to look at the photo and BE Inspired.. it can be by the colors, or maybe you are inspired by just ONE of the colors.. maybe all 6. Maybe you like that there is fabric on the bed and you want to make a fabric flower.. maybe you will go with a rustic card, because of the bed, or how about a fun banner? Whatever inspires you when you look at this photo.. Go with it.. use it, and BE Inspired!! :) I can't wait to see what you come up with.. (let us know how you were inspired)
here is our BE Inspired logo for you to use, we would love it if you added it to your blog :)
- Prizes.. we have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right? So here are the details in the prizes.. 1st place will be hand picked by me.. will receive 2 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog.
- Random winner.. we will have one random winner, who will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..
-Feel free to upload your projects to our Creation BLVD. Flicker group for your chance to be spotlighted on the TAWS blog
we can't wait to see how you are inspired.. :)
Here is how the DT was inspired by the photo...
how to video
if you want to see more videos please "like" and subscribe :) enjoy!
Behind the Alley Winners
(you have 1 week to email me your address email@example.com to claim your prize)
Also Commented on all the DT's Blogs... GREAT creations ladies!!! Can't wait to see more!
love the idea of a road for building scenes. and the blender is too cute!
Brilliant cards... looking forward to seeing them in full :)