Friday, March 2, 2012

Behind the Alley Blog hop winners..

I love pink and green together.. Annette used our new Chatterbox and Monster Mash sets to create these three little fellas letting you know they only have eyes for you :) I love that twine on the side of the card!

Here is Lisa with not one but two cards for us today. A masculine version and a girly girl version. So cute using Gotta Bug and Chatterbox. I am loving the green with the black..

and the cute paper piecing, stitching, and fun look of these cards are sure to cheer anyone up.


Laurel has also created a monster card and has used a sentiment from our new Chatterbox set.  I think this sentiment is just perfect with these cute little monsters!




Behind the Alley Winners

Blogger Dorinda said...



So fun. Can't wait for the images
February 24, 2012 9:30 AM



Blogger Emily Keaton said...



What a super cute card--those mustaches are adorable!
February 24, 2012 5:31 PM



Blogger Lisa R. said...



Those mustaches are too cute! Great releases. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com
February 27, 2012 7:59 PM



(you have 1 week to email me your address to.alison@thealleywaystamps.com to claim your prize)
Pin It!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Cute little monsters cards! Big congrats to the winners!! Guess I better go shop for a new stamp set now!

Donelda said...

Congrats to the winners! Guess crossing my fingers did not work LOL!! Great samples!

Jodi said...

LOVE your creations, makes me what the postman to come even faster with my new stamp sets! Congrats to the winners! Can't wait to see what stamp set you picked, and what you create!

Dorinda said...

thank you so much. the blog hop was such a blast and I just love the new images