Monday, March 26, 2012

Creation Blvd. Showcase!

Today is the day for our CREATION BLVD Showcase.. We love seeing what people are making with TAWS.. it's so exciting to see how these little stamps are inspiring you.. Here are some of our favorites so far.. if you would like a chance to be featured on our blog..upload your creation using TAWS or a freebie to The Creation Blvd..
 
Jodi


Danielle

Candy

Jessica




-don't you just want to go CREATE something now.. :) these girls can proudly display this fun badge on their sidebar to let everyone know they were featured at TAWS Creation BLVD.. you could have one of your creations featured next month.. all you have to do is upload :)
Pin It!

13 comments:

Barb said...

awesome! awesome! awesome! great designs ladies...so creative!

Laurel said...

What fabulous projects!

Audrey said...

So excited to see my card! Thank so much! Congrats to all of the other ladies chosen :)

Marcy said...

Fantastic creations! Congrats to the winners!!

Jodi said...

Exciting to see two of my cards!! LOVE all the other creations too! Congrats!

JOAN said...

Great designs girls!! Thanks for all the inspiration ;)

Annette said...

congrats to all these ladies..all the cards are amazing..

Purple Card Lady said...

Ooohhh...thanks ladies! I was surprised and excited to see my card showcased. Thanks Alison (and DTs) for the inspiration. :-)

Jenny said...

what a great showcase, congrats ladies :0)
Jenny x

Jessica Yoder-Jones said...

Thank you very much for posting my card! <3

Lisa Lara said...

oh my gosh...what cute cards.

Danielle Daws said...

How did I miss this?! Thanks for including my card! :-)

Victoria said...

Wow! Such talent! I must confess a real soft spot for the toaster card! It's so fun!