Tuesday, March 6, 2012

video with ali.. make your own bakers twine

here is a super fun cupcake card Marcy created.. don't you love how she used the background basics chevrons to make the fun design on the bottom of the main cupcake.. :) 


Dreaming in color with Lisa next. Love that pop of color with her hearts from HEY CUPCAKE inside the conversation bubble from TALK TO ME. It reminds me of a paint pallet. The embossed sentiment from CHATTERBOX pops on the gray.



here is a fun little card using the homemade bakers twine I made.. if you want to know how.. watch and click on the link when the bubble pops up :) hugs

Pin It!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Love the homemade bakers twine! How cool! Thanks for sharing the video on it! Cute cards today!!

Jingle said...

These are fabulous!

Stampin D Amour said...

Cute cupcake card! xo

-pamela :)

Emily Keaton said...

Super cute cards!

Just wanted you to know that I rec'd my TAWS prize in the mail yesterday and I'm so thrilled with it!! Thank you SO much!! I can't wait to get it inky. :)

glowegal said...

Oh my goodness, all these cards are awesome!!! I love the fonts in the sentiments!!