Monday, April 2, 2012

April RELEASE!!!!

Yay!! it's here.. we are so excited to show you TAWS April stamps.. (We now accept CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TOO click here to learn how) woohoo...  
before all the fun stuff.. :) I wanted to show you these cute creations using the new stamps....

Bite Size- our Hey Cupcake has been so popular, we really wanted to bring to you a mini set. I made this set in mind for all seasons. With so many weddings coming up and cupcakes just being one of those must have things I wanted to make sure to give you a lot of variety. There are some small cupcakes put together already for you, but there are others that you can do it yourself to make one of a kind cupcakes. I think it would be such a fun idea to make a family tree using the cupcakes on a tear for a mother's day card.. I think it would be different and unique.. :) 
Christmas Magic- I know what you are thinking.. Christmas already? It's not even summer yet.. True! But if you are like me and like to submit your creations to magazines, or like to make Christmas/Holiday cards all year round then you will love this set.. PLUS! It's a new set for those magazines that they haven't seen before, so a great way to show them something new and trendy!

Get the Point?-hehe.. love it! My Mom is amazing and helps me come up with some of the fun sentiments, and names for sets.. this is a banner set, but something fun.. the solid banners fit inside the outlined banner.. so you can stamp the outline in one color and the center in another.. there are some fun patterns and a great variety of different styles too :)


  

Laurel has used the Get the Point? stamp set with an adorable man card.. I just love the fun shades she picked.. and don't you just love these stamps used with a button on top..

Barb couldn't resist our new Bite Size set! She made a card-sized candy with sweet birthday wishes all wrapped up in a hand-stamped cello wrapper. The same images were stamped and clear embossed on the chocolate brown card base. The new Bite Size set is perfect for all things sweet and happy! 

I hope you are just as excited as we are about these new sets..Come back tomorrow to see if you are one of our lucky Behind the Alley Blog hop winners :)

Pin It!

11 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

They're all fabulous!!

Pam said...

Just love Get the Point? set!! So many uses for that one!

Victoria said...

Wonderful new stamp sets! I especially like Get the Point - and not just for the name!

Robin said...

All super fun!

Luanne said...

Great new stamp sets! I love the Christmas sentiments and get the point. love the patterns

Luanne said...

Great new stamp sets! I love the Christmas sentiments and get the point. love the patterns

jengd said...

Great stamps, fabulous inspiration!

Jodi said...

Hard to pick which ones I like more!! I was set on Get the point and the mini cupcakes... BUT now I see that I would use the Christmas one ALL the time for making cards!! Great new releases!!!

Debbie said...

Love your stamp sets!

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS new sets Alison :)

Purple Card Lady said...

I really really like the mini set and the get to the point. Thanks ladies for the lovely sample cards. :-)