Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Behind the Alley Sneak Peeks Blog Hop


Behind the Alley SNEAK PEEKS!!! 

It's Behind the Alley for the next 4 (weekdays) days.. and we are ready to share with you samples and give you a little sneak peek of what May has in store for you.   There are 4  new sets from The Alley Way Stamps that you can buy on May 1st in our shop. You want to come back each week day, for the next 4 days to see more creations from the TAWS DT.. you won't want to miss this..

To get you jazzed up about our new release we have some free stamps to offer! WHOOHOO right! :) 
these are some ways you can enter to win.. please leave a separate comment for each one you do...
2-Comment on the DT girls blogs (below)
3-Comment on the taws posts for the next 4 days
4-Post about it on facebook or your blog
5-Like us on Facebook
( you can pick and choose which ones you want to do.. but the more you comment the better chance you have to win) THREE people will picked to receive one of the new sets! You have until March 31st to leave comments.

Here are the DT blogs to visit

lets get hoppin.. don't forget to come back to this blog post and tell us what you think :) first stop Alison
Pin It!

34 comments:

Jingle said...

WONDERFUL hop! So many cute designs!

Jingle said...

I like you on Facebook!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love your stamps and your hops! Can't wait to see what everyone has made!

Miriam Prantner said...

I like you guys on FB :)

Julia Aston said...

What cute new stamps coming out- the DT has made inspiring samples!

kim.scrapper said...

Off to check out the hop, tfs

Tami B. said...

I probably should wait to comment after I do the hop, but why wait? New releases are always so exciting.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

The hop was wonderful! Can't wait to see tomorrows!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

and forgot to write that I like you on FB

littlebitoftoto said...

checked out all the blogs...so cute, what talent is out there!! Sign me up for a "free" set!

Jessica Yoder-Jones said...

Thanks for the wonderful chance to win!

Jessica Yoder-Jones said...

I like you on FB!!

nancyparker55 said...

What a great blog hop. Lots of inspiration here.

Marie / Legojenta said...

I look forward to seeing the new stamps =)

Meagan Vaughn said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win!!!! Love you blog

Edwina said...

I just finished the hop. It was the best one yet! Great cards and layout. Really good ideas. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Suze said...

Thank you for showing us a sneaky glimpse of what is to be released. There are some absolutely wonderful creations on the hop. You are such talented designers. Hugs, Suze

cinmfoster said...

Great blog hop. Love the stamps that are coming out.
Cindy F

Theresa said...

The DT has made some great projects. I enjoyed seeing them all.
Looks like some great new stamps in the offing.

Grá O'Neill said...

Great hop, loved all the inspiration :)

Grá O'Neill said...

I liked you on FB :)

Grá O'Neill said...

I commented about the hop on FB too :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Love to see what everyone has made with your new stamps...so I am off to the hop.

Lyndal said...

Commented on the blog & the TAWS post, off too see the DT inspiration too :)

Isha said...

It was a great hop. Nice stamps too. Thanks for a chance to win.

Isha said...

I like you on FB.

Danielle Daws said...

Wow! I loved the hop! I can see that "Mad Gab" will be jumping into my basket!

Cheryl L. said...

Super fun Hop!

Cheryl L. said...

I like you on Facebook!

Cheryl L. said...

I commented on the blog!

Cheryl L. said...

I commented on the DT blogs!

Jacilynn said...

happy to have found your site!

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Fun hop!

Venus

walchowDesign said...

Wonderful hop and loving the new stamps!