Yay!!! It's that time again, another fun TAWS BE Inspired Challenge.. here is the amazing inspirational picture.. Please read the rules below.. :)
- Okay.. now the fun part.. here it is.. I want you to look at the photo and BE Inspired..
- Colors- green, brown, lt tan, teal, burnt orange, (1 or all)
- feathers, birds, outside
- grass, shadows,
- Whatever inspires you when you look at this photo.. Go with it.. use it, and BE Inspired!! :) I can't wait to see what you come up with.. (let us know how you were inspired)
- You must use one of the Alley Way Stamps but don't worry if you don't have any we have freebies you can use in our Freebies section of the blog :)
here is our BE Inspired logo for you to use, we would love it if you added it to your blog :)
- Prizes.. we have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right? So here are the details in the prizes.. 1st place will be hand picked by me.. will receive 2 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog.
- Random winner.. we will have one random winner, who will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..
-Feel free to upload your projects to our Creation BLVD. Flicker group for your chance to be spotlighted on the TAWS blog
we can't wait to see how you are inspired.. :)
Here is how the DT was inspired by the photo...
Barb created a card inspired by the Be Inspired #4 challenge graphic. She used the wings from the chickie stamp from Priceless Joy to create the peacock's tail plumage. The speech bubble is from Talk to Me. He's handsome and he knows it! I love that she took the elements she was inspired by and ran with it :) don't you love the gems.. hehe..