Monday, May 28, 2012

Behind the ALLEY blog hop.. and prizes!!!


Behind the Alley SNEAK PEEKS!!! 

I can't believe it is almost JUNE already!! WOW!!! Well...
It's Behind the Alley for the next 4 (weekdays) days.. and we are ready to share with you samples and give you a little sneak peek of what June has in store for you.   There are 3  new sets from The Alley Way Stamps that you can buy on June 1st in our shop. You want to come back each week day, for the next 4 days to see more creations from the TAWS DT.. you won't want to miss this..

To get you jazzed up about our new release we have some free stamps to offer! WHOOHOO right! :) 
these are some ways you can enter to win.. please leave a separate comment for each one you do...
2-Comment on the DT girls blogs (below)
3-Comment on the taws posts for the next 4 days
4-Post about it on facebook or your blog
5-Like us on Facebook
( you can pick and choose which ones you want to do.. but the more you comment the better chance you have to win) THREE people will picked to receive one of the new sets! You have until May 31st to leave comments.

Here are the DT blogs to visit
Before you get off on the hop.. I wanted to share a project I made using the Reel Time set.. this is one of my fav images right now on this set.. it's a silhouette of a pregnant girl.. and a sentiment to go along with it.. "Ready to Pop" how fun is that?
 I used different inks and inked her up.. subtracting the belly except from the girl in the middle.. :)

lets get hoppin.. don't forget to come back to this blog post and tell us what you think :) first stop Alison
Pin It!

48 comments:

JustYolie said...

That is so adorable!!

onecraftymama said...

That's so cute! and I remember that feeling well, about to pop :)

Sarah said...

This card would be cute for a baby shower.

Quip1320 said...

This is adorable and I love the colors! What a fun set!

Laurel said...

Super cute Alison!

Megan said...

cute card and image. I love the colors

Audrey said...

Love the baby belly image! Just finished hopping, and I am super excited for that Sea Creatures set! LOVE!

Barb said...

omg! you're a genius!!! love the color scheme and the one preggo lady :) stitching, i have to learn how to do it!

Tonya H said...

This is so cute. I love the simple image and the colors you used are fabulous!

Tonya H said...

The hop was fabulous. The DT did such a wonderful job; so much inspiration.

Tonya H said...

I had previously liked The Alley Way Stamps, Facebook page.

~amy~ said...

Love the card and such a fun blog hop!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Judith said...

If I were pregnant again, I'd love to receive such a nice card!

Thank you for the blog hop, it's so much fun!
Greetings from The Netherlands (Europe),
Judith

Quip1320 said...

I liked the facebook page...how could I not?

Becky Litz said...

oh my gosh, that little preggers girl is so adorable! thanks for the chance to win!

Becky Litz said...

great hop, looks like some really cute sets coming soon! I shared on my FB page and commented on all the blogs!

Jodi said...

LOVED all the inspiration again on the hop! I see some must-have stamps to add to my collection!! I am sharing on my facebook page, commented on the DT blogs too!

Amy said...

Adorable card!!! Love this image! It's both graphic and cute!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

I just love this image, especially that adorable ponytail! What a fun sentiment too!

Miriam Prantner said...

I already like you guys on FB :)

JOAN said...

I love that girl stamp!! Hmm!! I see a shopping spree in a near future ;)

Stacy B said...

I have a pregnant sister in law who'll be ready to pop in October. This set has come out in perfect time for her shower! Can't wait to see more!

Stacy B said...

I already "like" you on Facebook too!

Edwina said...

great blog hop! I just finished. I so want the Castaways stamp set. It is my favorite of all your stamps you have to date. Those cute sea animals are so adorable1 Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Suze said...

Thank you for giving us a sneak peak of the stamp set. Such wonderful creations that you have all shared.

Jenny said...

How cool is that stamp!! Love how you've cleverly inked the other ladies :0)
Jenny x

meine-bastelarena said...

This is really cute!

Robin said...

Very clever card!! Cute!!

Robin said...

Had fun hopping... Look forward to the reveal!

Robin said...

Oh, and I am still 'liking' your Facebook page!!

Rae said...

This is so cute! You could do it in so many varied xolor combinations! I thank you for your visit from MIM.

missstamper said...

Oh my goodness - how cute is that!

What a fun hop - I loved all of the ideas!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

Katy said...

This is just too cute! How sweet!

AmyJRockstar said...

This is soooo cute! I love the colors you chose and the sentiment is great! ;) Thanks for the chance to win! Off to the hop!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous stamps & FABULOUS inspiration from the DT - can't wait to see more :)

Marie / Legojenta said...

Oh my gosh, that looks like such a great stamp with the pregnagnt girl silhouette =)

Jen W. said...

Such a fun image and I love the way you used it here!

Kaylee Snyder said...

Such a cute card. I love the colors you used.

Kaylee Snyder said...

Such a cute card. I love the colors you used.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg what a sweet card!!!

Jingle said...

I love this card! Too cute!

Jacilynn said...

eek, this is adorable!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Great hop! Love the new images, they are so fun and adorable! I was about to place an order, but I'll wait for the new ones to come out to add them!

Carol Hartery said...

I love your card and could use that idea for a friend who will be "popping" for the first time in July.

Vic Lau said...

What a cute and fun card!

Quip1320 said...

The hop was a blast! I can't wait to get these sets in my hands!

Samantha Mann said...

Omg!! Adorable!!!! Love that silhouette! Wow! And the sentiment is perfect, of course!