Thursday, May 31, 2012

June Release DAY!

*** Important FYI.. I am going to be gone for a weekish for a Birthday get away.. any orders that are placed June 2nd-10th will be shipped out on the 11th.. thanks so much for understanding! HUGS***
Yay!! it's here.. we are so excited to show you TAWS JUNE stamps.. (We now accept CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TOO click here to learn how) woohoo...  
before all the fun stuff.. :) I wanted to show you these cute creations using the new stamps....

Annette has created a Ocean of love filled with all the fun images from our new Sea Mates and Castaways.  I love how she added the twine to create a fish bowl look.  This card is full of color. Don't you want to go swimming or to the ocean now? lol

Sea Mates- this adorable set is perfect for the summer creations I just know you will be making.. My kids have already started playing with these stamps.. with fun punny sentiments they are sure to make it into your craft room.


Reel Time- I don't know about you.. but we LOVE the movies, and I thought it would be fun to have a way to create your own scenes. Or maybe you have a popcorn lover out there like me. I just had to make a little prego girl since when I was pregnant, I loved going to the movie..and she looks like she is "Ready to POP" what a fun sentiment right :)


Castaways- this is another set of course you can mix and match, but how fun is that.. that we get some creatures that you might not find on the coral reefs but down in the deep part of the ocean. Or take the cute little seal and place a ball on it's nose for a circus theme.. really it's endless..


I hope you are just as excited as we are about these new sets..Come back tomorrow to see if you are one of our lucky Behind the Alley Blog hop winners :)

see you here.. !


Pin It!

14 comments:

Venus Fortuna said...

These stamps look fun to play with !!

Pauline said...

These are all such fun stamps, I like them all, but my fave has to be the Reel Time set! Really fab stuff!

Judith said...

It was a pleasure to hop from one to the other blog to see what de design team has made with these super cute stamps! Love them!
Thank you,
Greetings, Judith

meine-bastelarena said...

Awww – they look too cute!

Robin said...

Enjoy your birthday getaway!! Stamps are all fab... my fave is Castaways!!

Lyndal said...

Happy Birthday - ENJOY!!! LOVE these new releases!!! I can't kelp myself LOL!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are GREAT! I can't pick a favorite, but I do love all the sea creatures and the different sizes of movie reel! AND I hope you have a GREAT birthday. Mine was yesterday. I always take it off from work, but a getaway would be MUCH better!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

these are awesome congrats on a fabulous release!!!
Lisa

Colleen said...

Fabulous new release!!! I love the card, great use of twine :)

Stacy B said...

Oh I guess I better start saving my money for ALL of these...or hope I win! What an adorable trio! Nice work!

Jingle said...

I just LOVE the new stamps and Annette's card is super cuteness!

Jacilynn said...

oh the complete sets are adorable! love these

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Love the new stamps - they are ADORABLE!!!

Becky Litz said...

so fun! I HAVE to have that octopus! I can't believe none of the DT used him! LOL