Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Special Blog Hop with Ribbon Carousel



We are thrilled to be teaming up with the Ribbon Carousel today for an amazing blog hop packed with tons of talent and inspiration for your enjoyment 
with a pot of gold at the end for the blog hoppers! 
That's right.  I mean prizes! We're talking some GREAT prizes!  
A little about the Ribbon Carousel -
We have partnered with another Woman-Owned-Business, literally in the same county here in WA state, to help manufacture the Ribbon Carousels©. Sherri is a gem and I am very grateful for all she does. The raw materials are made in the USA.  So the entire product, from design to finish employs and supports people here in the United States.  This was VERY important to me, and I hope it is to you too.  You are getting a product that is of the highest quality, gorgeous, functional and made by two U.S. women-owned businesses.  

Now, lets talk about the prizes!  
One lucky blog hopper will win a ribbon carousel  and another lucky blog hopper will win TWO stamp sets of their choice from The Alley Way Stamps!


There are TWO MORE prizes up for grabs!  We will be giving away a $10 gift certificate on our Facebook page and The Alley Way Stamps will be giving away a stamp set on their Facebook page (winner's choice!)


Here's what you need to do to qualify for the Facebook prizes:

1. Head on over to the Ribbon Carousel's Facebook pagelook for the post about this blog hop and say hello there!  Be sure to "like" us if you haven't already!
2.Head on over to The Alley Way Stamps Facebook page and say hello there, too!  Be sure to "like" us, too!
3. Come back to our Facebook page and tell us you've done it!
4. Share the post on our Facebook page about this blog hop with a friend for an extra 
    chance to win!

So if you came to us by Jodi Collins :) thanks for hoppin with us and make sure to leave a comment here and on both the Ribbon Carousel's Facebook page and Our Facebook page.. :) 


Pin It!

32 comments:

Jingle said...

I said hi on both FB pages! Looking forward to the hop!

rlovew said...

Thanks for the fabulous hop! I had never heard of your stamps before and have enjoyed seeing them today.

CraftyRia said...

This was such a great and fun blog hop! Thanks for the chances to win. Your stamps are adorable and I'm looking forward to adding some to my collection. Congratulation on your new business venture and I hope you are successful for years to come.

Lillian Child said...

What a fun and delightful hop! These ladies did an awesome job with the LOVELY ribbons provided and what fun stamps too! There wasn't a post up het for Angela, so hopefully I can check back later to see what she created for the hop! Thanks so much for a chance to win some fabulous products!

Ramsey said...

awesome blog hop!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great hop! Such fun projects, I really enjoyed it! (P.S. not sure if there is supposed to be someone else on the hop or not, but Jodi Collins is listed twice...)

jan farnworth said...

thanks for hosting with ribbon carousel loved the hop.

Debbie said...

Awesome blog hop! All the creations were wonderful!

VanessaB said...

such wonderful cards your DT created! so cute and fun! thanks for the blog hop.

Edwina said...

I did the hop and commented on both facebook pages. I became a fan on the Ribbon Carousel page. I already was one on the Alley way page. I am following all the blogs too. Thanks for having a great hop. i like all the cute cards with the pretty ribbons on them. The stamp sets are so cute. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

Kim said...

Fabulous blog hop and all of the cards are just so incredible. Thanks for the chance to win too.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

such an awesome hop!!! Just adore all the beautiful creations with gorgeous images and ribbons!

Barb said...

this was sooo fun! TAWS and RCC play VERY well together :)

Lea L. said...

Thanks for such a fun blog hop!!

Gloria said...

This was a great hop!! I hadn't heard of your stamps until now and I can say I've got a few on my wish list for sure. :) I'm so glad you partnered with RC and I got introduced to your stamps. Thanks for the opportunities to win prizes!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sponsoring with RC! I loved working with your Gotta Bug? set!

~Tammy~ said...

Thanks for the fun blog hop!

loyaz said...

All tasks completed - thanks for the fun hop

José said...

hi, Thanks for the grat hop. I visit both fb-pages.
Everything clompleted.

Julie Ann said...

Wow what a wonderful prize to give away. Thanks for the chance to win.

Sarah said...

I enjoyed all the cards on the hop. Thank you for the chance to win your wonderful prizes.

Jacilynn said...

great hop! I said hi on both pages!

Jill said...

I have enjoyed looking at all the great cards---I don't have facebook, but sure had a fun time!!!!!

Isha said...

Superb cards by the hop participants. TFS

Diana E said...

Thanks for the fun hop!

Kaylee Snyder said...

Loved the hop. I'm enjoying your FB pages too. Thanks for all the great ideas.

Tonya said...

Thank you for the hop! I said hi on both Facebook pages. Thank you for your generosity!!

Steph said...

What a beautiful and inspiring hop. Lovin' all the ribbon and images, great work by the DTs! I also liked both FB pages :)

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS inspiration from the DT - fantastic showcase of Alley Ways stamps and gorgeous Ribbon Carousel ribbons :)

marg0006 said...

Thanks for join in on the hop and bringing all the fun.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Thanks for the wonderful hop. Was a bit confused when there were 2 listings for Jodi Collins #8 & #10 on the blog hop.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Thanks so much for the fun hop!!! Love your images and all the DT's fabulous inspiration!