Friday, June 1, 2012

blog hop/facebook winner


Behind the Hop Winners  
I will be gone from June 2-10 so packages will go out after that if you don't email me before :) 

*** please email me your snail mail addy.. your packages are ready to go with your new TAWS stamp set!!

Blogger Stacy B said...
I have a pregnant sister in law who'll be ready to pop in October. This set has come out in perfect time for her shower! Can't wait to see more!
May 28, 2012 1:22 PM
 Delete


Blogger Sarah said...
These ideas are so cute! You could change them to teacher thank you cards and give them a movie night.
May 29, 2012 6:20 AM
 Delete


Blogger Quip1320 said...
I just adore these cards and the stamps are going to be SO fun to play with!
May 31, 2012 5:51 AM
 DeleteMy Photo



Facebook winner....Arielle woohoo congrats!!!
(to be eligible for our FB May winner all you have to do is upload a card to our facebook page.. using your TAWS stamps no limit)


(you have 1 week to email me your address to alison@thealleywaystamps.com to claim your prize)
Pin It!

5 comments:

Barb said...

YAY! Congrats to the winners! And, Arielle's card is so pretty...I love that bee!!! :)

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

A BIG CONGRATS to all the winners!!! And thank you for making me the FB winner - WOOHOOOOO!!! I love the new release and scooped it up as soon as they were put in the shop last night!!! Can't wait to use them!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

congrats winners!!!! Loved the release!
Lisa

missstamper said...

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Lyndal said...

HUGE congrats to the winners!!!