Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I can't believe it!!

Sadly this is Lisa's last post with the TAWS DT.  Sniff Sniff. Lisa has been such an inspirational resorce to me, and I have loved getting to know her.. she has become a great friend and will truly be missed.. I love her adorable card using the bright hot pink with that "pop" of black.. hehe :) and the texture is amazing! You will be missed Lisa :) 
 

Marcy made this adorable card, that looks like a ship's port hole.. I love he fun pearls that were added and the cute char.. don't you just love the sentiment.. It's a perfect fit for this card.



Pin It!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

such fun cards!

Jingle said...

These are both just fabulous!

Annette said...

Lisa we are going to miss you.....

Edwina said...

Both cards are wonderful. I shall miss Lisa's card. I always enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown