Friday, June 29, 2012

July Release DAY! Because WE CAN! :)

Yay!! it's here.. 
We decided to release the stamps a day early.. Why? You ask? Well because we CAN! We were so excited to share these with you we couldn't wait any longer.. 

TAWS July stamps.. (We now accept CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TOO click  to learn how) 

woohoo...  
before all the fun stuff.. :) I wanted to show you these cute little creation using one of the new stamps...
I made this fun little scene using the tropic topics set.. I also used the banner from the Hey Cupcake, and the bowling ball from adoraBOWL for the sun! :) Yep my little snake is basking in the sun!

I also made this card just for fun.. to see more details about it.. feel free to visit my blog :) 



Fa-la-la- Yes it's true, I am already thinking about Christmas.. it's that Christmas in July fever going on at TAWS.. So I wanted to give you this set to play with. There are A LOT of magazines, and challenges asking you to use Christmas stamps, so I thought.. why not give you all something new to show them! Don't you love that BIG nose on that reindeer. hehe

Alphabet Soup- I had a quite a few emails of people asking me to create an alphabet stamp set.. this is just one of a few in the making.. This set reminds me of the Soup, with it's fun and silly letters. So now you can mix and match the TAWS sentiments and create your own to match. 

Tropic Topic- We can't have the summertime without some tropical animals. What's more fun than that? Well this set includes cute stamps to make a palm tree as high or as low as you want, how about coconuts, or banana's on it. Maybe you want a monkey swinging from your tree. Another fun thing is.. see that eye by that cute flamingo, well you can use that eye in place of the other eyes for even more versatility. 
Don't forget to come back MONDAY to see if you are one of the winners from the blog hop!

Pin It!

11 comments:

Rose said...

love all the new stamps!!!

ShersL84bed said...

Great cards, great stamps.

Smiles sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Grá O'Neill said...

Great new stamp sets :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh I love them. I have everything crossed hoping I am one of those lucky winners.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

these are awesome congrats on the new release!

Ashley H said...

They're all great but I love the Christmas set!

meine-bastelarena said...

the new stamp sets are too cute!

~amy~ said...

super cute ladies!

Love the new sets!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

Still lovin' that monkey!

Annette said...

woohooo....awesome

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

congrats! love them