Friday, June 29, 2012

Sneak peeks day 4

One of my favorite things growing up, and something I now do with my children.. is make Magic Reindeer Food.. I LOVE it!! Sprinkle it on the lawn to let Santa know where to stop.. We also give these out as gifts to Libby's friends.. 

I just LOVE how Annette used the new Fa-la-la set.. that reindeer's nose is just the best.. It looks like she is making magic reindeer food at her house too. Don't you just love the dots and stripes :) 

Danielle used Alphabet Soup to make this amazing patriotic card.. I love how she embossed each word with a different color embossing powder.. and the little piece of blue twine holding on the flags just tie it together.. 


Arielle create this adorable card with the fun hippo in our Tropic Topic set. Don't you just love those swim trunks that she put on him.. I don't know about you.. but this makes me want to go swimming. :) This would be such a fun birthday invite..

Don't forget to leave a comment here for your chance to win! :) If you haven't done the blog hop yet.. scroll down to do it!!
Today is your last day to post to win!!!! 
Come back tomorrow for a little SURPRISE!!!!!
Pin It!

19 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such cute cards! Love them all, can't wait to see the full reveals!

Marie / Legojenta said...

Great cards, love the swimming trunks on the hippo =) TFS!

meine-bastelarena said...

The cards are all so adorable! Love them all!

craftymom205 said...

Love these cards. Cute hippo.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

~amy~ said...

such fun cards!!

LeAnne said...

That hippo is adorable...who wouldn't love him? I love how versatile and fun all the images are!

Megan said...

Day 4 and wonderful cards again. I'm actually really anxious to see the Christmas set!!

Samantha Mann said...

the cards are amazing!!! and i LOVE the 'font' of the alphabet soup!! so fun!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

loving this reindeer image the more I see it! These are so cute! Thanks for the sneaks!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love these sneak peeks - still laughing over the darling hippo and his bathing suit.

Kaylee Snyder said...

Such great cards. Thanks designers!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

OK, I'm askin'... What do you use for the reindeer food? Glitter? Love the cards!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

That Hippo is just too cute.

FrancineB said...

The striped reindeer is my absolute favorite. It instantly brought a smile to my face.

Rose said...

fab cards DT!!!
that hippo is too cute :)

Cheryl L. said...

That hippo in the shorts...so fun!!

JESSICA said...

Love all these cards...Annette's reindeer is just adorable, Danielle's card is awesome and Arielle's tropical hippo is so cute! Every unique style catch my eye! :)

JustYolie said...

Oh the hippo has got to be the cutest!!!!

Diana Fernandez said...

Love all the cards!!!