Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sneak Peeks for JULY - Day 2

First off.. JULY!!! AHHH.. Okay it's no secret that I LOVE Christmas.. so I had to make a fun Christmas set.. and I LOVE critters.. so a Reindeer was top on my list.. 

Laurel has used the new Fa-la-la set don't you just love that big red nose :) Love the cute little tag that goes along with it!.. The sentiment is from the Christmas Magic set.


Ali made this fun card using the new Alphabet Soup Set.. Yes you heard right.. an ALPHabet set.. :) Don't you love the shape of the letters making a heart.. 

Barb  made this beautiful card using the hot pink flamingo from Tropic Topic  .. I love the leafs in the background, and how she used the sentiment from Chatterbox perfectly with this..    

Okay I  love how Arielle created this background using the Gotta Bug set. She also used the new Alphabet soup set to make her own scrabble tiles.. Love that she got them to fit and say Feel Better.. That pop of red is just the right touch..  


You all know I love me some CAS.. and this is so adorable.. Jingle made this card with just the perfect touch of color.. I LOVE those eyes.. eeehhh.. 
Snake, Rattle, & Roll
Don't forget to leave a comment here for your chance to win! :) If you haven't done the blog hop yet.. scroll down to do it!!


Pin It!

27 comments:

Rose said...

they are all fantastic :)
love jingle's snakes eyes!!!

Piali said...

Fabulous cards!!! I'm so loving these peeks!!

meine-bastelarena said...

Great cards! Love them all :)

onecraftymama said...

That NOSE! I love the eyes too, how cute :) Off to leave some love for the girls!

~amy~ said...

FABulous ladies!!!!

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness! love that heart card!! and the flamingo image is SO CUTE!! i can't wait to see the full sets! all of the cards are so exciting! :)

Kaylee Snyder said...

Such fun cards. The DT here is so creative.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cute stuff! :)

Marlena M. said...

Wonderful work by everyone!

Tracey McNeely said...

The peaks are fantastic, thanks again for the chance.

Jacilynn said...

the dt creativity is amazing!@

Mary-Anne V said...

These are great cards...love the images.

Meagan Vaughn said...

LOVE all of the cards especially the reindeer :)

Tonya said...

These are all super fabulous! Awesome images.

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

wonderful wonderful cards from everyone.

luanne

jengd said...

Great stuff! Love the reindeer and snake cards!

craftymom205 said...

Great cards. Still love the flamingo.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Julie E said...

These are all great! Love the flamingo and the snake is tooooo cute!!!

Quip1320 said...

That snake is to die for! Love his eyes!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

hahaha! Ok that snake with the eyes is awesome! Love it!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such fun cards! Loving these sneaks!

LeAnne said...

Awesome creations--they just make me smile! Fun hop, too!

Megan said...

these are amazing. My favorite would have to be Arielle's, I love that it looks like scrabble pieces for some reason!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great cards... Loving all of the new stamps.

JESSICA said...

This set is just awesome! Can't decide which is my favorite...love them all! :)

JustYolie said...

Oh I love all of these cards; images and sentiments!!!

Diana Fernandez said...

Love the snake card! They are all awesome!