Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sneak Peeks for July - Day 3

We are on Day 3 of the sneak peeks.. you are only seeing little bits and pieces.. but it's super fun to see what the girls come up with.. 
Ahhh... Tropic Topic.. is the theme today.. 
Arielle made this adorable card using one of my favorite color combos.. pink and green.. I love how she paper pieced her flamingo and that big button just ties everything together. 

Marcy went with fun frame she made.. I love how the wing of the flamingo is glittered up.. isn't that picture just adorable. 


Coconuts 5cents.. hehe Lyndal created this adorable card using the Tropic Topic, Alphabet Soup and the gorgeous over-sized tie is from Tie One On. I love how she has the buttons for coconuts.. hehe




Don't forget to leave a comment here for your chance to win! :) If you haven't done the blog hop yet.. scroll down to do it!!




Pin It!

21 comments:

meine-bastelarena said...

Great cards! Love them all! Sneak Peeks are always so much fun :)

~amy~ said...

cute...love the tropical theme:)

Quip1320 said...

These are SO adorable! I can think of so many uses for them!

Danielle said...

Yep, I just have to have that flamingo!

Samantha Mann said...

love all of the projects!! that flamingo is just getting cuter and cuter, as if that's possible!

Kaylee Snyder said...

What great cards. The more sneak peeks I see, the more excited I get for these stamp sets.

Elizabeth Hart said...

These cards are so creative - not to mention just darn cute!!

Rose said...

cute! love the monkey with the tie :)

cardsbymo said...

I'm not sure if the palm tree is in the Tropic Topic kit but, it is so cute!

FrancineB said...

Love the flamingo!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These are just so cute! I love flamingo's!
Lisa

Miriam Prantner said...

My daughter LOVES flamingos! This set would be perfect for her!

Mary-Anne V said...

Ah the tropics...love these cards that are so inspiring.

Meagan Vaughn said...

I just love the Flamingo!

Marie / Legojenta said...

Such fun cards! TFS =)

LeAnne said...

I just love Arielle's flamingo! Tooo cute!

Megan said...

Great cards again on day 3!!! I love the bright colors and the jungle animals!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Too cute. I just love the monkey...and his tie.

JESSICA said...

Great cards!!! Loving this flamingo!!!!!!!! :)

JustYolie said...

Both cards are so fun!!

Diana Fernandez said...

LOVE the flamingo card! Very vintage Florida!