Friday, June 22, 2012

Winner of BE inspired Challenge


I have to tell you .. each week this get harder and harder.. you all are so creative! :) Thanks so much for playing along! The colors were just amazing and the creativity was so fun to see.. Okay onto our winners.. :) 




Our Rooftop Top pick person: This person we think just blew us with creativity, and knew how to use her TAWS stamps to do it! (winner of 2 stamp sets of their choice)
I just adore your use of colors and how you made the little bubbles coming up from the fish.. such an adorable creation!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Random.org pick: (Random.org dude was smiling down on you.. winner of 1 stamp set of your choice.)
The Alley Way Stamps
This creation is so adorable.. I love how you incorporated so many of the fun freebies.. and how cute is that bitty bug? :) 

Congrats!!! You have 1 week to email me your choice of stamps alison@thealleywaystamps.com :) Hugs
Pin It!

7 comments:

JustYolie said...

Congrats to the winners!

Barb said...

Congrats ladies! There were so many awesome creations this month...and the freebie was used to great effect! I hope to see more and more play along...it's so inspiring! :)

Jodi said...

Congrats ladies!!! Didn't have time to play along this month, but LOVE all the entries!!!

Annette said...

congratulations to the winners...fabulous cards..

JESSICA said...

OMG!!!!! I am a happy feet!!! Thank you so much for picking my card and for your sweet words! Cant't wait to play with my new stamps...thank you, thank you! :)

Rose said...

congrats ladies :)

JESSICA said...

Alison!!! I got my stamps...and I am SO happy!!! Are so so so cute...thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :)