Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Can't Wait Wednesday...

Can't wait til the Sneak Peeks Behind The Alley Way starts tomorrow - highlighting the FAB new August sets AND lots of opportunities to WIN!

To get you in the mood here is some more inspiration from our Design Team...

Lyndal here!  As soon as I saw this gorgeous reindeer and "You light up my life" sentiment in the Fa-la-la set I knew I wanted to make a tea-light holder - where the candlelight flickers through Rudolph's nose.  Too easy with the fab new battery-operated tea lights on the market!


Hey, it's me, Arielle! I also used Fa-la-la for a quick card using a recycled brown bag! I decided it would be fun to stamp the deer like they were in a little chorus line - the deer~ettes!


Pin It!

4 comments:

mickymunchkin's corner said...

cool! love the idea of the candle holder! smashing works, roll on christmas! :)
hugs,
mickymunchkin

Annette said...

these are way too cute...

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

so cute! i love these and cant wait for tomorrow!

Edwina said...

So cute. I love the reindeer. Your projects are adorable. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown