Thursday, July 19, 2012

Find the DEER!!!

hehe.. this is one of those cards that I am like.. this is so clever.. I LOVE how Annette's mind works.. she used Alphabet Soup and Fa-La-La to create this fun game.. "find the deer" isn't it a hoot! 

Laurel has used the new Tropic Topic set along with a sentiment from the Kitchen Gadgets and the clouds are from the Crazy Critters set.

Jingle - used the Alphabet Soup set to say I "heart" you.. I love that this set really goes with every project. It's such a versatile set.. I love that bright pink chevron, and those fun flowers too


Remember THIS:  I <3 U

Today is the last day to link up for the BE Inspired Challenge.. by noon TAWS time.. I hope you will come join in the fun and play :) Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see who the winners are, and the NEW BE inspired challenge :) 


Pin It!

2 comments:

Geri said...

LOVE your style!!! I want to thank you for the nice comments you left on my blog (Geri, Manitoba Stamper). I have just spent the last 45 minutes cruising through your posts and holy kamoly girl, ya got talent!!! The clean/simple/cute/trendy combo all wrapped up into one sweeeeeet package.....just signed up to follow your blog too :)

Rose said...

fantastic cards :)

so glad Laurel and Annette "introduced" me to your stamps!!! :)