Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Monday Inspiration...

Good morning! Hope you all had a crafty-liscious weekend! Remember, if you created any projects with TAWS stamps, we'd love to see them! Upload them to our Facebook page OR the TAWS Flicker group, not only could you be featured on the blog, you could also WIN some stamps!!!

How about a little inspiration to get your week started?

Arielle here, sharing a couple cards with you today. The first is "stache-tastic" - LOL - that sentiment totally cracks me up! My hubby has a 'stache ~ so I love this set, Mustache Mania so much!




The second card is made with Gotta Bug? - how cute is this little germ~y guy? I stamped the background with all the other images from the set and popped up his little nose.




Lyndal had fun playing with Alphabet Soup and Jibber Jabber - LOVE the TAWS alphabet - just perfect for my I {heart} U card!




Jingle created this fun monkey card using Topic Tropic and Alphabet Soup!  That swinging monkey is just too much fun!

No Monkey Business!


Have you played along with the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge yet? There are free stamps up for grabs, but you can't win if you don't play!!! Be sure to go check it out!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jennifer fay said...

Cute cards. I like the blue one. I'm starting to get into scrap booking and want to design my own pages to sell.

Annette said...

totally awesome cards..

Samantha Mann said...

so adorable! i love all of the cards! what fun!