Monday, July 2, 2012

I C U!!

What do you C?...Annette is using the new Alphabet Soup set to create this adorable card. I "heart" those fun eyes from the Castaways set. and how she made the letters I, C, U, stand out.. LOVE the yellow bow too.. so fun! 

Laurel has used the new Tropic Topic and Jibber Jabber for this sweet card. I love that funky circle background.. it gives this whole card a real fun feel :)


Marcy created this cute little container .. don't you just love the paper piecing and the way she stamped the sentiment on both sides.. :)


Pin It!

4 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

adorable!! that ICU you card cracks me up!!! love it!!

Rose said...

super FUN!!!!

JustYolie said...

Great projects ladies....the ICU card is super cute! LOL

~amy~ said...

Such clever projects!