Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I love Christmas



I am one of those people the day after Thanksgiving.. I get out my tree and Christmas decorations.. I love Christmas time.. it to me is one of the best times of the year..Barb made this adorable creation using our 2 Christmas themed sets. Fa-la-la & Christmas Magic I just adore how she has the little window with the word Joy on it.. and that fun bow..


Marcy was in the mood for a baby shower favor.. for her daughter who is expecting.. isn't this so much fun.. I love how she stamped the word girl on the little girl.. such a cute touch!


Danielle made the most adorable BE Unique hippo.. lol I just LOVE the paper she picked out and the way she shaded her image.. 


Pin It!

5 comments:

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card....but the hippo card is so CUTE!!!!!

~amy~ said...

cute projects ladies!!!

Samantha Mann said...

definitely adorable cards!!

Rose said...

fun cards ladies :)

luvthatstampin said...

That hippo card is so adorable, and the card is a classic CAS card!