Friday, July 27, 2012

Sneak Peeks day 2 one winner tonight WINNER!

We have decided to do something new and fun!! Each day you will have the chance to win a free set.. All the comments posted today will go into a random drawing and on of you will win a new August set. We are doing this for every sneak peek, and it get's better.. On our blog hop.. you have a chance to win ALL 3 Sets.. so spread the word.. and let everyone know...

you can have one post for your comment
and one post if you SHARE on FB.. leave 2 separate comments..


Audrey created this adorable scene used Admit One, Party Animal and Get MOOvin. sets.. I love how she tied the balloons on the giraffes tail.. it looks like he is about to take flight :) love the bright, playful, fun colors.. hehe



Jingle created graphic rainbow design using some of the patterns in the Cover-Ups set!  These are great for creating graphic, CAS cards!


Arielle here! I used Cover-Ups to create a couple little gifts of nugget~y goodness! (Now I get to go eat them!!! Oh - and btw... I will be giving away one of the new sets, over at my blog - one entry for each comment on any of my Sneak Peek posts or the Blog Hop post! )




Our winner from yesterday's comments.. is...



Blogger Yvette said...
The new animals are just adorable!!!
July 26, 2012 5:00 PM
 Delete
You have 1 week to email me at alison@thealleywaystamps.blogspot.com to claim your prize :) 
Pin It!

40 comments:

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

great projects! love the Giraffe card so colorful.

Tania said...

congratulations Yvette for last nights win ;O)
such cute projects, that little giraffe is a darling!

Pam said...

More cuteness today!!! Congrats Yvette!

~ Kendra ~ said...

WOW, more wonderful projects today!! Love it! Especially the little candy wrappers, so cute! Will have to remember that!

Imke said...

These images are super cute. Great projects but my favorites are Arielles´s treats :-)

Jodi said...

LOVE all the projects again today!!! Super inspiring, and can't wait to see the complete reveals!

Quip1320 said...

Congrats, Yvette! I'm LOVING these peeks. The wrappers are SO cute and I know I'm going to have to have Cover-Ups!

Annette said...

so adorable...I am so in love with that giraffe...adorable.

Denise Herren said...

These stamps are fabulous! I saw the lion then jumped to your site and saw the giraffe. One is cuter than the next.

Kris Chirhart said...

What great projects!! LOVE the adorable giraffe, and the balloons are my fave!!

Samantha Mann said...

i think that cover up set is awesome!! i can totally imagine some 'kissing' going on with that stamp set!

Miriam Prantner said...

Another great day of sneaks! Getting so excited about the release!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

hahaha the giraffe card is awesome!!! i can't wait to see more of the halloween way to rock it dt!!!

Rachel said...

Love that giraffe, and the spider is so cute!

Congrats. to Yvette

Amy Jones #8546 said...

Oh these are adorable...that Giraffe is soooooo cute. I love the lil cover ups too.

JustYolie said...

I love that giraffe!!!

JustYolie said...

I shared on FB too:
https://www.facebook.com/yolanda.burke2

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I love those candy covers - or maybe it's the candy!! Thanks for a chance to win!

Kaylee Snyder said...

Oh my goodness-now I'm even more excited to see these sets. That giraffe is adorable, and the cards made with Cover Ups are so fun.

Margie said...

Such cute projects!

Laura W said...

I love 'sending smiles'! How cute is that. Adorable stamps :) Thanks for the inspiration DT!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love that giraffe. He is so cute. If I had him I might actually get motivated scrapbook some of my son's baby photos...LOL

Meagan Vaughn said...

That party giraffe is super cute...thanks for sharing

Lillian Child said...

Those party balloons on that sweet giraffe just having me giggling out loud. SUPER cute!!

Lillian Child said...

And I've shared with all my crafty friends on FB !!! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend ahead!

Megan said...

Cute. I love the cover up stamps

Indy said...

Super-duper projects and darling stamps!

Megan said...

I also shared on fb

Janice said...

Thanks for all the opportunities to win. Love that giraffe!

Cheryl L. said...

Love the giraffe card! So adorable!

Karen B. said...

Great cards, I really like Jingle's card!

Esther said...

What darling projects!
Oh would I love to win :), thanks for a chance!

Esther said...

Shared on facebook :):):)

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Alison. Oh what fun samples the team has come up with. Cute cute cute.

Leanne said...

Beautiful cards1

Noelle said...

SO darling! Love the mini candy bars:)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute projects!!

Sarah @ Pink Lime said...

I love the graphic rainbow card.

Victoria H. said...

Wow, what great cards and looks like looks of fun in those stamp sets!

kasia c. said...

Fabulous cards! Love how versatile the sets are. :)