Monday, July 30, 2012

Sneak Peeks Day 3 one winner tonight

We have decided to do something new and fun!! Each day you will have the chance to win a free set.. All the comments posted today will go into a random drawing and one of you will win a new August set. We are doing this for every sneak peek, and it get's better.. On our blog hop.. you have a chance to win ALL 3 Sets.. so spread the word.. and let everyone know...

  • you can have one post for your comment
  • and one post if you SHARE on FB.. leave 2 separate comments...

Lyndal here sneaking a peek at the FAB new Admit One set, seen here with Jibber Jabber and Chatterbox sentiment... isn't it a blast!!!


Hey all!  It's Kim here!  For my sneak peek, I used the Admit One set too.  It has so many fun stamps, it's hard not to use!!!  (I seem to have used the same colors too!!)  I paired the clown with an arrow put together with another new set called Cover-Ups.  The sentiment is pieced together with Priceless JoyChatterbox and Bite Size.


Hi, Danielle here with a sneak peek of Party Animal!  How cute is the lion in this set?!  With that adorable expression, I just had to put "party animal" for my sentiment!  ;-)


Hi Arielle here! I used this super cute clown from Admit One!  Clowns are so fun, and this guy juggling these bowling pins is the best! I love the row of little stars, too!


Pin It!

42 comments:

Pam said...

Adorable cards with the new stamps, the clown is so fun!!

Tania said...

Wow , gorgeous cards ladies! What a cute clown . Thanks for another chance to win

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg this looks like such a sweet set!!! Love the cards!!!

Cheryl L. said...

These are all so cute! I love the background of "stars" on the first one..and that lion is adorable!

JESSICA said...

OMG...I'm in love this this cute lion!!!!!!! :) Great cards! Thanks for the chance!

Samantha Mann said...

such cute cards!! that lion is killin me its so cute!

Kaylee Snyder said...

Excellent cards today! It was so fun to see the third new set.

Laurel said...

Love that clown! Great cards today too!

Annette said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.....so fun

Esther said...

These are super fantastic, love them!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love today's cards! Can't wait to see the full reveal of the circus set!

onecraftymama said...

Love the juggling - buttons, bowling pins, awesome :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

fabulous cards! o love the canon! thanks so much!

Diana Fernandez said...

All the DT cards are wonderful! I love the juggling clown!

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness....I love them all, but that cute little lion makes me roar!

Lillian Child said...

These new images are just too dange cute for words. LOVE that clown and the lion is still my favorite so far!

Lillian Child said...

And I've shared on my FB wall! Thanks for the chance to win some of these adorable images!

cardsbymo said...

What a cute set! I love the cannon because I can think of a lot of Punny Saying to pair with it!

Christine Kiehl said...

Sweetest new stamps coming out! Yippie! Love the cards that the team created in the sneak peak!

Christine Kiehl said...

I posted this on my facebook wall
Christine Kiehl on facebook and I also posted on the Google as well undet the same name!
jellybeankahler@ yahoo.com
Thanks for the chance to win!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness, I thought the animal stamps were cute (and they are) but the Admit One set is even more fun!! I would sooo love to win this - thanks for the opportunity and the inspiration you provided us!

JustYolie said...

I can hardly wait to see the new sets!! The lion is the cutest and I'm lovin' the "cover ups" need to see more! :)

JustYolie said...

I shared on Facebook. :)

Amy Jones #8546 said...

These cards are adorable....I love the lion one so much...

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Oh my!! another group of super cute cards.

Sharla said...

Great cards!!! Lovin the sneak peeks!

Kerys said...

OMGosh! These are jus ADORABLE! I love these new stamps! Thank you so much for the inspiration and the chance to win :-) x

Kerys said...

Just posted about this on Facebook - and became a fan :-) x

Jeannie said...

Just luvin' these DT creations! I'm very inspired and ready to win some of these little cuties for myself!!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Dianaooo said...

I like the Birthday Wishes one best - so cute!

Jacilynn said...

too cute! great cards

Kimberly said...

loving the party animal card!!!

Kimberly said...

shared on fb :)
http://www.facebook.com/barbara.k.clark

Mary Jo said...

Great cards ladies! Gotta have that clown!! lol The cannon rocks too-I can think of a few ideas for that as well.

Edwina said...

Love all the cards! I love the cute stamps used. They would be great on a circus layout. I need the cannon for on of where I went to see Fort McAdams. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Victoria H. said...

How super cute and fun are all these cards!!!

KanataNewf said...

absolutely adore the party animal card - so very cute!

Carol Hartery said...

These cards are so much fun. Love the juggling clown and that lion is just too cute for words.

Craft-A-Holic Momma said...

Ooh, like this set! Can't wait!

*Jennyfer L* said...

Oooh, they're so cool!!!

Janice said...

Love the new set, the clown and lion are really cute, perfect for the "man" in your life.

Cheryl L. said...

So many fun cards! Now I want to buy more stamps! :)