Friday, July 13, 2012

We have 3 new Girls :)

First I have to say.. I am so sad.. we have 3 girls who will be leaving us.. :(
  
These 3 women have inspired me so much.. and are so creative.. they will be deeply missed.. They will still see me around.. as I am an avid follower of their blogs.. WE LOVE YOU GUYS.. Thank you for making TAWS such a fun DT..

So that brings me to the 3 new girls.. these 3 girls will start in Aug.. we are so excited to have them on our team.. I know they will inspire you.. like they have me..

        

My name is Audrey Tokach and I am a Stay-at-home Mom to two beautiful boys, ages 10 & 8.  I have been happily married to my wonderful husband, Drew, for almost 11 years now.  We currently live in Florida, though we will always consider the Philadelphia suburbs home.  I have been papercrafting since 2001.  I started off as a scrapbooker, and in 2009, I was introduced to the wonderful world of stamping.  It is definately my passion, and I am thrilled to be part of the amazingly talented TAWS team! :)
Visit her blog HERE



Hi, I’m Tracy Ercole and I am just so excited to have been asked by Alison to be part of her fabulous TAWS DT.  I started scrapbooking a few years ago, until one day I thought I would give card making a try.  Since then I haven’t stopped.  I live in Tasmania, Australia with my wonderful husband, and I am also a mum and step-mum to 4 fabulous boys ranging in age from 15 years to 18 months.  I am pretty busy with family and working full-time, but always manage to squeeze in some crafting time no matter what the hour!

Visit her blog HERE


     

I am thrilled to be a designer for The Alley Way Stamps.  I fell in love with TAWS stamps by watching the blogs of the other members of the design team and I hope my cards can introduce these fun stamps to even more stampers!  The majority of my cards go to our church card ministry. Making cards for the church is truly the perfect ministry – I love designing the cards, the card group loves the fellowship of gathering and making the cards, the congregation loves selecting cards for their friends and family, the recipients know they are loved and cared for…and the church receives the card donations! It's going to be so fun to add cards using TAWS stamps into the mix!  I live in Parker, Colorado with my husband of 22 years, my two sons – 16 and 12 – 1 dog and 2 cats. We lead a very active life with sports, music, school and church activities and as much time as possible hiking, biking and skiing in our Colorado Rockies 
View her blog HERE


-Our creations from the DT today..
Lyndal created this adorable card  Alphabet Soup and Tropic Topic. I love how she paper pieced the animals, gave them googly eyes, and made the sentiment Hippo-bird day..lol :) so fun!




Danielle used Chatterbox to create this amazing dream in color card. I love how it has such a mixture of yellow, orange, and red.. and the pop of black just brings it to a new level of beauty..





Pin It!

6 comments:

Tania said...

What beautiful cards the DT have made ,Im still in love with that hippo ;o) looks like I might need to put in an order.
Thanks for the inspiration !

Marcy said...

Oh, I will miss it here, but will be visiting often! I know the team will continue to create and inspire us all!! Big hugs, Marcy

Amy said...

Yay for the new ladies!!!! Can't wait to see what you have for us!

Rose said...

congrats and welcome to the three new ladies!!! awesome talent :)

cardsbymo said...

Aw...that floral Hippo is just too cute!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I just love that dream in color card, beautiful!