Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wishing You a Wonderful Wednesday...

Marcy used Fa-La-La to create this adorable ornament card. I love how she colored, and blinged up the little ornament to make it stand out in the middle..


Lyndal used Fa-La-La and Snow Much Fun to create this adorable card. I love that she placed the holly as a scarf, and the embossing in the background is amazing!


Don't forget only a couple of days for you to enter this fortnights BE Inspired Challenge!
COME PLAY!!!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Alison, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/