Sunday, August 12, 2012

CREATION BLVD Showcase

We love seeing what people are making with TAWS.. it's so exciting to see how these little stamps are inspiring you!!! We try to keep track of cards we see with TAWS images while we're "out & about", but if you definitely want to get noticed for your chance to be showcased, there are some helpful tips at the bottoms of this post!

Look at this sweet little gallery by Valérie?!? (LOL - that rhymed!) When I visited her awesome blog looking for TAWS cards, Le Scrap de Vava, I was blown away & couldn't pick just one! How sweet are these? I love all the colors and layouts, I think the "turtley awesome" is one of my favorites.

Thanks so much Valérie for using all these fabby stamps in such an amazing way! Make sure you pay her a visit and leave her some love!

 
 

The cards above feature Sea Mates and Castaways!

    


Would YOU like a chance to be showcased on our blog? It's easy - upload your creation using any TAWS stamps (or a TAWS' freebieto:

  • TAWS' Creation Blvd over on Flickr,
  • upload it and share it with us on TAWS' FB page,
  • or on your blog  and be sure to let us know... that way we can leave you a comment and you can have a chance at being featured HERE :)

Be sure to come back tomorrow for you Monday dose of TAWS Inspiration!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Great cards Valerie - you're so talented!!! Love your coloring, too!

Rose said...

valerie your cards are super cute and fantastic coloring girl :)

Scrap de Vava said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my blog and publishing some of my cards. I am really flattered :) I LOVE TAWS!!
Valérie