Friday, August 10, 2012

Fabulous Friday...

Hi Tracy here with some tags!  I used the Cover-Ups set to make them, I thought the tags would be perfect to use on a gift for a baby shower :)



Hi, Danielle here.  I was so pleased with the last card I made using the little lion from Party Animal that I decided to use it again.  I coloured him with Prismacolor Pencils on kraft card stock - he's such a cutie!


Hello! Arielle here, with a little card using some of my favorite papers and one of my favorite images, the adorable little bird from Crazy Critters. The sentiment 'believe', is from Cover Ups.


Hi Lyndal here :)  Here's a favourite of mine created recently that I haven't had a chance to show you on the TAWS site yet - I just LOVE this little Castaways deep sea critter - looking pretty sea-sick here - hope he feels better soon!

 Hope you have a FAB weekend, and don't forget weekends are perfect for BE Inspired crafting time!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing all the projects today! Really cute!

Esther said...

Fabulous creations!!!!!

Rose said...

such awesome items dt :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I heart those tags!!! Beautifully done and so cute too!

Georgie Horn said...

this is wonderful