Thursday, August 16, 2012

Party Time

Hey everyone! I have some exciting news! TAWS is now being offered in Australia..and Texas Yep!!
All you Aussie girls... 


You can buy your favorite TAWS stamps here

If you are in Texas and looking for a store near you..


you can buy some of  your favorite TAWS stamps HERE

If you would like your favorite online or local store to carry TAWS.. send them to our Wholesale Page where they can email us for details.


Hi it's Tracy.  I just had to use my favourite lion from the Party Animal set for this card.  Pretty cute isn't he?  I also used the Jibber Jabber Set for the sentiment.


Hi!  Danielle here.  I used Cover Ups to create the embossed backgrounds for this card - how cool are those little designs?!  And ever since I saw the Monster Madness set, I've been itching to use this sentiment.  :-)


Hey - Arielle here! I used this sweet little spider and web from Cover Ups - I am so ready for Halloween - LOL! I just love using these funky colors together - especially with cute images like this to stamp with!



Hi!  This is Jingle and I have a fun little Party On treat bag to share with you today!  I created a fun pattern using the party hat from the Party Animal set!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Yay fantastic news that I can get your stamps in Aussie land. I have been loving all your cute cards and wondering how I was going to get my little hands on some. Now woot I can get them I'm excited. Sandy :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

congratulations how very exciting!