Thursday, August 30, 2012

September Release & blog hop winner


September stamps.. I can't believe I am saying September. I really feel like my summer was gone before it even started. Well we have some really fun creations to share with you. I am super excited! 
 (We now accept CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TOO click  to learn how) 

Ghoul-Friend: this is the perfect Halloween set to mix and match with any other stamps you have. I am loving what the dt girls have made, I am so excited to have a whole month with this set. 

Awesome Blossom: I love flowers!I can't believe it took me this long to make this set. I wanted a set that could be mix and matched, but also used for other things.. like the dark I call it "fire cracker" flower top. I can't wait to make some OWH fireworks and freedom cards using that and the little one that is the same down by the pot. This is really an endless set.

Touchdown: okay all you football lovers. I know you are out there.. My husband is a HUGE! No wait HUGE New Orleans Saints & LSU fan. His sports room is decked out! The great thing about this is, I left the jersey, pennant, and helmet all so you can make it your own. This could be used really for any sport, that's kind of the beauty of it! I love foam fingers and had to throw one in there
I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.. and get lots of crafty time..
Blog hop winner of all 3 new sets is....(by random.org)




Blogger Tracy Valure said...
The hop was super cute!!! I visited all the ladies creations and left a comment!

Hugs,
Tracy Valure  
August 30, 2012 5:42 AM
 Delete

please contact me within 1 week to claim your prize.. alison@thealleywaystamps.com
Hugs -Ali

Don't forget to check out the new BE inspired challenge below.. and to see who this weeks winners are :) hugs
Pin It!

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

What adorable sets!!!! Congrats Tracy you Lucky Duck!!!! Have with all that too! lol Have an Awesome Labor Day weekend all in the USA!!!
hugs!!!

shelly said...

congrats tracy!

Tracy Valure said...

Woot!! woot!! Yay....I'm SOOOOOO Excited to be getting my hands on these...thanks Alison!!!!

Tracy

Esther said...

Congrats Tracy, you lucky duck!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

congrats to the winner and awesome stamp release, I really think I'm going to need that awesome blossom! I LOVE it!

Rose said...

congrats tracy!!!