Monday, August 27, 2012

Sneak Peeks Day 1 .. One Winner Tonight

We have decided to do something new and fun!! Each day you will have the chance to win a free set.. All the comments posted today will go into a random drawing and one of you will win a new September set. We are doing this for every sneak peek, and it get's better.. On our blog hop.. you have a chance to win ALL 3 Sets.. so spread the word.. and let everyone know...

you can have one post for your comment
and one post if you SHARE on FB.. 
leave 2 separate comments..

Kim here!  You will LOVE the variety of stamps in September's release.  My card uses a cute graphic stamp from Awesome Blossom.  I pictured it as a big cabbage rose!!



Audrey here with a project to share using a new September release from TAWS called Ghoul-Friend. Halloween will be here before you know it, and TAWS has an adorable set coming your wall filled with lots of fun, frightful goodness! :)



Hey - Arielle here! I made a girly card using the new set, Touchdown! Here in the south everyone lives and dies by the football schedule, except me - LOL! I had to get creative with this one...
(Don't forget to check out my blog for another chance to win a set!)


Danielle here.  This isn't a sneak peek of a new set, but it's a card I made for the current Retro Sketches challenge.  I used Castaways, and I am totally in love with this set!


Pin It!

34 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

what a fun peak into the new sets for september! so excited! all of the cards are amazing, as always!!
ps - castaways is definitely a wonderful set!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What fun sneaks! Looking forward to seeing more!

Esther said...

Oh gosh, looks like some fun sets coming our way!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

As always amazing creations from the DT!!!!!

Theresa said...

cool cards. thanks for a chance to win.

Theresa said...

shared on facebook

maria f. said...

I love graphic stamps - great addition. And Arielle's card is uber-cool.

Sarah Biswabic said...

These are such cute cards!! I won the castaway set and I love it!

Sarah Biswabic said...

I shared this on facebook, because I love your stamps and their great quality!

Ta Da! Crafts said...

Love all of these fab cards!

Ta Da! Crafts said...

Shared on FB

Lillian Child said...

That blow fish just cracks me up! Love it!

Lillian Child said...

And I've shared on Facebook!

Sharla said...

Fun cards!! Great sneak peeks!

landerson213 said...

Super cute projects! I'm excited for the Halloween set! :)

Lauren

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh my gosh these are sooo awesome!!! I can not wait to see the whole set! I love that blow my mind card! hehehehe!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

cute cards. I really love the mummy one, TFS

Karenladd said...

Looking forward to all the new releases and the blog hop! LOVE these cute cards...especially that funny little fish!

Karenladd said...

I shared on FB here!!
http://www.facebook.com/karen.ladd.779/posts/277434759028156

JESSICA said...

GREAT cards! Awww, I love this cute mummy :) Thanks for the chance!!!

kim.scrapper said...

Those cards are awesome and the new stamps look like they are going to be super cute, thanks for the chance to win one.

Kerys said...

OMGosh! Loving these sneak peeks! Can't wait to see all of the halloween set! :-)

Kerys said...

Just shared on Facebook :-)
https://www.facebook.com/kerys.sharrock

Cathie58 said...

Such fun stamps! Can't wait to see more.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Amazing examples!! Love the great cards!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Shared on FB :)

jengd said...

Great stuff! LOVE the mummy and the blowfish!

Rose said...

eek!! more fun sets :)
i love the Ghoul-Friend card !!!

Rose said...

shared on fb :)

Krysta said...

Eek! I'm so excited to see the full set!

Kimberly said...

love the cards... so cute - the ghoul-friend is amazing!!!

omyn said...

very cute :)

JustYolie said...

Looking forward to the full reveal!!!

Brenda said...

These cards are so fun! I love the colors!