Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Terrific Tuesday...

Hi there Lyndal here :)  I just love this mini moo cow from Cover-Ups - the perfect size to create a herd!  Love the versatility of The Alley Way Stamp sets too - I was able to stamp my sentiment even though my Alphabet Soup is playing hide-and-seek, by using "heard you're" from Kitchen Gadgets, "Moov" from Get MOOvin, and "in" from Chatterbox.


Audrey here with a fun baby girl card using the Party Animal set. What is better than a pink giraffe?! ;) Creating custom sentiments like the one used here are easy using the Alphabet Soup set! The color scheme on this card could easily to be changed to blue for a boy or yellow or green for a gender neutral card.



Hi, Danielle here!  I've made a quick and simple card using sentiments from Monster Mash and Chatterbox!


Hey - it's Arielle! I used the little star in a circle from Admit One to stamp this patterned paper. The sentiments are from Admit One and Reel Time!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

THese are so cute I love them!

Rose said...

super cards :)
love the little cows!!!