Friday, August 24, 2012

Thank Moo!

This is Jingle!  Today I have a quirky little Thank You card for you using Cover-Ups and Alphabet Soup!  I just love that super cute cow!


Audrey here with a fun treat bag to share with you! I used the Admit One set for this project... I love that little clown!



It's Kim.  This month's release has been SO much fun with all of the bright circus colors.  I wanted to bring it down a little and show that the stamps from Party Animal can be CAS and pastel!!



Still Kim...I have a bonus for today.  I needed a pick-me-up card for a friend and I think the fish from Sea Mates will do the trick!!


Barb here with a quick share. I used individual words from get moovin to make this bright, funky card. Stop by my blog for details and some info about a great new challenge!


Hey Arielle here - joining the party - LOL! I brought the "Sushi Bar"...


Pin It!

5 comments:

JustYolie said...

Oh my word, these are the cutest cards!!

Samantha Mann said...

cute cards and projects!! so inspiring!

Chris D. said...

What amazing cards! TFS!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

hehehe! These all cracked me up! Thanks for the smile!

Rose said...

such fun cards :)