Monday, August 6, 2012

The fun continues...

Who's ready for a new batch of TAWS inspiration?!? Well grab a cup of coffe and kick back - some of our DT have some awesomeness just for you....


Hi Tracy here.   I used the new Admit One stamp set for my card today, isn't that clown image just the best.   He makes me happy just looking at him!  



It's Kim.  I recently made a cute TAWS card for my husband's birthday.  He liked it so much that I am preparing ahead for our anniversary using the giraffe from Party Animal.  The sentiment is a variety of words from Party Animal, Jibber JabberChatterbox and Alphabet Soup.


And I do have to show you the birthday card, too!  I wasn't on the design team yet, but I was in love with the stamps. You have to know that my husband is a geologist, so any earthquake is a "shake, rattle and roll" moment!  The snake is from Tropic Topic and the banners are from Get the Point.


There you have it.... I told you it was awesome! Be sure to come back tomorrow for more!

Oh, and don't forget to upload your creations using any TAWS stamps (or a TAWS' freebieto:


that way we can leave you a comment and you can have a chance at being featured on our Creation Blvd :)



Pin It!