Monday, August 20, 2012

Welcome Back.. Winner of Sushi Bar Set!

Welcome back to another wonderful week. As you all are reading this, I will be on my way for a CT scan of my stomach.. I have been in pain off and on for 5 years now, and it's back to the drawing board for more tests... so wish me luck!

Now onto the fun stuff... we have a winner of our Sushi Bar Set..if you didn't get to see what it looks like... here is another looksie for ya...


And our winner is.........


Blogger Kimberly said...                             
oh my goodness... i would love to win this set!!!
August 18, 2012 4:26 PM
 Delete

You have 1 week to email me alison@thealleywaystamps.com to claim your prize. CONGRATS!! ..

If you haven't ordered yours yet, I would do so soon.. these sets are flying off the shelves! :) I can't wait to see Sushi cards everywhere! :)

Onto our amazing creations for today!

Barb here with a card meant to encourage some little ones on their journey back to school. I used Admit One and Alphabet Soup to create a chalk drawing on blackboard. The 'have a blast' sentiment is also from Admit one. It's such a versatile set!


Hey, Arielle here... with ANOTHER Sushi Bar card.... I will be making one EVERY DAY this week - I love this set SO MUCH!!!


Pin It!

5 comments:

kim.scrapper said...

Congrats to the lucky winner and good luck with your tests, I hope you find out whats going on soon, Hugz

Kimberly said...

oh my goodness!!!! you have no idea how happy I am right now!!!! it has been a rough day at work and i was just quickly going though my reader for happy thoughts and I saw this post!!!!!!! serously very happy - emailing you when i get home!!!! :) :) :)

Rose said...

congrats Kimberly!!!! :)

JustYolie said...

Good luck with your test Allison!

Esther said...

Sending good vibes your way Ali!!!!!!!