Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WOW Wednesday...

Lyndal here!  This little Party Animal lion was crying out to be a ruler - so I made him the ruler of my heart :), and added the sentiment using Party Animal and Alphabet Soup.



Hey, Arielle here with a little jar of worms~ LOL! I used the new set Sushi Bar to make this Halloween tag featuring the rice bowl image as a little cauldron full of octopi legs!



This is Jingle!  I love clean, graphic designs and the Cover-Ups set is perfect for these type of cards!  I created this fun graphic card in black & white with just a pop of color!




Pin It!

5 comments:

Oak Pond Creations said...

What awesome and creative cards.
Lyndal your "Rule my Heart" is genius, Arielle I just love your candy jar with the cauldron full of octopi and Jingle your CAS is perfect with a little hint of color. Happy Crafting! <3 -Kim

Connie Mercer said...

these are adorable!!!

Samantha Mann said...

awesome awesome awesome projects!! love the halloween tag!!! ha ha ha!!! and the king lion is fabulous! and love the idea of a graphic card!

i can't wait to get my brand new taws stamps inky!!!

Rose said...

awesome!!!!
ok those octopi legs are a hoot!!! :)

Unknown said...

I love Halloween and these cute stamps and cards make me so excited--I can't wait!