Sunday, September 2, 2012

CREATION BLVD Showcase

We love seeing what people are making with TAWS.. it's so exciting to see how these little stamps are inspiring you!!! We try to keep track of cards we see with TAWS images while we're "out & about", but if you definitely want to get noticed for your chance to be showcased, there are some helpful tips at the bottoms of this post! 

You know how crazy I am about this set, so when I saw Samantha Mann's card, I actually squealed ~ it is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!! I love the color scheme, and the background paper is so neat!


Samantha used this set, Sushi Bar, for her card.


Would YOU like a chance to be showcased on our blog? It's easy - upload your creation using any TAWS stamps (or a TAWS' freebieto:


  • TAWS' Creation Blvd over on Flickr,
  • upload it and share it with us on TAWS' FB page,
  • or on your blog  and be sure to let us know... that way we can leave you a comment and you can have a chance at being featured HERE :)

Thanks for stopping by today, and please hop over and leave our Creation Blvd. Showcase some love!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

Ha ha! Awesome to see my card featured!! Thank you! I loooove that set!!

Rose said...

way to go Samantha!! this is too cute!!
stalking the mail man for my sushi bar set :)